4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Ok, find out : the file in my PC was taken for a zip file...
Or its a .jar file.
Thanks ! (y)

track989

Mar 25, 2018
I may be able to do this if the creator is willing to let me play with the source code but i won't promise anything.

I assume it'll be updated to match the current release shortly.

Gwedelino

Game Developer
Sep 4, 2017
Last version adds a lot of things, but it's currently unplayable. Should wait the Bug fixed version than playing the one uploaded yesterday.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
I still want to see more male opponents, the premise is so unrealistic if there isn't any other guys in these matches. It's like the dev is trying so hard to avoid NTR that he makes it seem like all these girls would be happy with just one guy, especially with how many times a day this single guy is expected to cum is unrealistic as can be.

• Angry
Reactions: Sole and Orchidea

granjam

Jan 8, 2018
Thanks for the update!

Anybody knows if there will be another bugfix? I noticed that once you get the second encounter event for Yui, the next match will start including her.

Reactions: Lampblasted
Mar 8, 2017
I still want to see more male opponents, the premise is so unrealistic if there isn't any other guys in these matches. It's like the dev is trying so hard to avoid NTR that he makes it seem like all these girls would be happy with just one guy, especially with how many times a day this single guy is expected to cum is unrealistic as can be.
In this particular fantasy setting, all these girls are totally into only you because of reasons, reasons which appeals to it's fanbase. There are many games like it, but just as many that appeal to other niches. The game has already been developing over the last several years, so unless there's significant shift in the desires of the creator it's not likely to change direction.

Velsomnia

Jul 29, 2017
In this particular fantasy setting, all these girls are totally into only you because of reasons, reasons which appeals to it's fanbase. There are many games like it, but just as many that appeal to other niches. The game has already been developing over the last several years, so unless there's significant shift in the desires of the creator it's not likely to change direction.

I love the premise and I play this game a whole lot, just wish there was the option to do something like recruit another male from a previous year, that way the content would be there but only if you explicitly went to find it.

Mar 8, 2017
I love the premise and I play this game a whole lot, just wish there was the option to do something like recruit another male from a previous year, that way the content would be there but only if you explicitly went to find it.
Unfortunately, I don't think that appeals to the creator. Although, I do recall seeing folks talk about such things in a couple forums a few years ago. I don't know if it went anywhere.

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes