4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

WolfieKnot

Aug 2, 2017
Do anyone have an older version of this game with the option to play as female against futas? I'm a bit disappointed to come back to this game and find out that the feature has been removed.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
Do anyone have an older version of this game with the option to play as female against futas? I'm a bit disappointed to come back to this game and find out that the feature has been removed.
That was never a feature in this game. There was a mod a few years back where they added those options to the character creation menu, but they were never properly implemented. That mod has been pretty dead for a while.

If you want to reproduce the effects of the mod, you can go into your save file and replace the word "Male" under your player with "Female". Then replace the word "Female" in each of the NPC sections with "Hermaphrodite". Be aware that there aren't any scenes written for these gender roles, you'll still be referred to as a man, and the opponents will be referred to as girls.

crash.7ds

Nov 18, 2018
Even the mod didn't have proper scenes for anything beyond male PC, female NPC's. The most it did was allow you to "fight" like a girl/trap/herm (so you could ride a herm NPC vaginally for instance) but that was pretty much it. It was a pretty rough attempt at modding and never got much better.

That said, if you're still determined to give it a go, try a thread search for "nightgame's mod" over on FenOxo's forums and you'll see it. The one good thing is that some of the files from the game are exposed and viewable, so you can tinker with them yourself if you fancy.

Reactions: Volta

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
any one know how to raise speed stat? I'm getting ruined because they always go first.

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
any one know how to raise speed stat? I'm getting ruined because they always go first.
play videogames. the boost isn't guaranteed and the chances aren't very high, so prepare to have to spend a couple of days to raise it much.

Musicfruit

Oct 8, 2017
Once the girls becoming there upgrades the whole fighting is getting terrible for me. You get permanently pinned and that's it, you lose. Save editing isn't really an option, because it's terrible confusing. Which stats are mine. Which stat is the money.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
Once the girls becoming there upgrades the whole fighting is getting terrible for me. You get permanently pinned and that's it, you lose. Save editing isn't really an option, because it's terrible confusing. Which stats are mine. Which stat is the money.
When the subtypes and extra abilities first ping it is very tough, don't worry, pull in the levels where you can and start picking up as many bonuses as you can from the girls in the day, get at least 1 point in arcane so you can absorb mana from the liberal arts area and combo this with spiral thrust (Jewel day action:sex) for a big hit at the cost of emptying your mojo, another very helpful one is getting sleight of hand or some other mass strip effect, this buys you a lot of time against most girls who will have to go through your clothes before they get a clear shot at you while you can go directly to finger/dildo ect.

As for the pinned thing either up strength or cunning to boost struggle and escape respectively or get reversal which is IMO the better option since it flips the pin rather than just letting you up, basically don't neglect power and play smart, go for the enemies weakness (tickle Mara, lick Angel ect.) and don't get hung up on winning very much right after the break out of the upgrades, they've effectively just got a bunch of extra skill points that you haven't making them effectively over levelled compared to you, over time you'll be able to make up the difference in day actions by either paying for training or by interacting with the girls.

Reactions: Regardie

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
I started as a Power build thinking that shove was one of the best ways to pin them down. In the begining this is true how ever later in the game i have found that cunning heavily trumps power. That aside the girls also don't like you beating the shit out of them every night so power in the long run isn't something i would invest in during another play through in my opinion it becomes obsolete. As far as sub classes I'm not entirely sure which ones are the best, but what i can say is animism is very strong late game. Some arcane is good compared to using zip ties which become nearly useless late game. Seduction is kind of important but doesn't need to be pumped a lot early game. I have found Ninjutsu to be helpful in some situations if the opponents are being a pain always slipping out of pins and reversing you, besides the clones being amazing powerful late game. I have not explored science, dark, ki, fetish, or submissive yet so I'm not sure how useful they are yet. If some one can elaborate on their utility that would be appreciated. On a final note i will say speed is probably the most important stat in the game with out it you will rarely succeed due to its nature. It determines who's skills will hit when and if they always hit first you are screwed in both a good and a bad way.

Volta

Apr 27, 2017
I started as a Power build thinking that shove was one of the best ways to pin them down. In the begining this is true how ever later in the game i have found that cunning heavily trumps power. That aside the girls also don't like you beating the shit out of them every night so power in the long run isn't something i would invest in during another play through in my opinion it becomes obsolete. As far as sub classes I'm not entirely sure which ones are the best, but what i can say is animism is very strong late game. Some arcane is good compared to using zip ties which become nearly useless late game. Seduction is kind of important but doesn't need to be pumped a lot early game. I have found Ninjutsu to be helpful in some situations if the opponents are being a pain always slipping out of pins and reversing you, besides the clones being amazing powerful late game. I have not explored science, dark, ki, fetish, or submissive yet so I'm not sure how useful they are yet. If some one can elaborate on their utility that would be appreciated. On a final note i will say speed is probably the most important stat in the game with out it you will rarely succeed due to its nature. It determines who's skills will hit when and if they always hit first you are screwed in both a good and a bad way.
Fetish gives masochism, an absolute esential for a power build IMO, also try the masochism + goodnight kiss/stun blast combo, it's a 1HKO in most cases, assuming it hits.

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
How do i trigger the ninjutsu girl invading the field at night i already have here number but haven't seen her since?

Zeekius

Jun 24, 2018
Any one have any interesting strategies they can share with me to try? i have already done 1 thrust man, abusive masochist and stun lock kisser. Looking for something different. Also any one gone all they way through science yet? I haven't found a real use for it besides upgrading toys.

depeche

Nov 10, 2016
Humm, maybe i'm dumb, but i cannot find "Night Games-CEG [Premium].jar " in the zip file...
And without the launcher, i cannot try that game.

Any help ?

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes