4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
Angel_promo_scaled.jpg

Overview:
Your freshman year in college suddenly becomes much more interesting as you're invited to an underground sexfighting competition. Amazingly, you discover that you are the only male participant this year! You are even being well paid for the privilege of sexfighting your fellow students! Who is running this competition? How has it remained a secret for so long? Does it really even matter when these four beautiful girls are literally throwing themselves at you? Night Games is a text-based battlefuck RPG with dating sim elements. Opponents are unique and persistent, gaining experience and equipment alongside the player. Between matches, players can use their free time to either train or spend time their opponents. These daytime interactions allow players to build a romantic relationship in addition to a sexual one. Gaining affection with the girls also unlocks unique combat perks and special skills.
Thread Updated: 2021-10-16
Release Date: 2021-10-16
Developer: Silver Bard Games -
Censored: No
Version: RE Bugfix 3 Premium
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Game Play Info:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
jar: - - -
exe: - - - -

Gwedelino thanks for the link

Sprite_Promo.png mara_promo3coat-768x1024.jpg Characters.png Premium_Sample2Scaled.jpg StrippingPromo.png 114168_CassieCowgirl.jpg Kissed.jpg 114171_Samanatha_Blowjob.jpg 114174_KatDildo.png map (1).png

Last edited by a moderator:

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Thank you and for sharing this game!!!

Last edited:
Reactions: Namco15 and Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
Great game I've been playing it since it's early releases when it used to have text-only content, very unique story and gameplay, I recommend it for anyone with a bit of imagination (Though you hardly need that now since it has some art too, not many pictures but they will give you an idea of what's happening at least).

Reactions: Twistty

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
Great game I've been playing it since it's early releases when it used to have text-only content, very unique story and gameplay, I recommend it for anyone with a bit of imagination (Though you hardly need that now since it has some art too, not many pictures but they will give you an idea of what's happening at least).
The changelog is huge - Is that the version you are playing?
I personally do not know anything about this game?
Just did some research (for the exta files) and a game test to make sure everything runs ok.

Reactions: Drafox

Drafox

Jul 27, 2017
The changelog is huge - Is that the version you are playing?
I personally do not know anything about this game?
Just did some research (for the exta files) and a game test to make sure everything runs ok.
Nope, I haven't played it in a while since I was busy with the many games that are released here and also because of life..It was great when I last tried it and the developer cares about the quality of his games therefore I'm sure it only got better if anything.

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
Most strange thing in this game that after several victories over Angel she became almost invulnerable in next fight, avoiding most attacks in completely unreasonable way.

Bug or "feature"?

Reactions: Nelari

kokotheworm

Aug 19, 2016
Damn , I totally forgot about that game , it was interesting but with only stick in mind it didn't stick with you , now with some graphic this can be fun!!!

Urusaisenpai

Walkthough-mod Creators are a godsent <3
Donor
Apr 30, 2017
Played NewLife alot. Never tried this Something you guys would recommend? :>

Reactions: Talula

bobbo1

Sep 3, 2017
Most strange thing in this game that after several victories over Angel she became almost invulnerable in next fight, avoiding most attacks in completely unreasonable way.

Bug or "feature"?
It's the grudge system

NPC's get a buff everytime they lose to you to encourage finding other NPC's to fight. The buffs only last for the night

Demiare

Sep 16, 2016
It's the grudge system

NPC's get a buff everytime they lose to you to encourage finding other NPC's to fight. The buffs only last for the night
Thank you, read that in patch notes.

Still - other girls grudges are manageable to deal with, but Angel evasive buff is too extreme - I very rarely able to land any arousing moves (despite some of weaker physical attack still hit).

So I still don't understand - is it intended to be auto-lose (only one of Angel abilities), or it's simply bug. :)

BTW. Also noticed other bug : when you unlocked ability to add more participant in fights, button to do it actually show only when you're unlocked one of advanced skills today.

So you should do it in same time(pay for unlock one of skill trees, then return to broker and pay to unlock girl) or you will be unable to unlock all girls.

Reactions: Kamanaka

Ialdabaoth

Mar 2, 2017
Ooh, cool! I lost my copy of this after switching to my new setup. Gonna have to start from scratch again, but at least this time I'll see all the new stuff.

Reactions: lebrongames

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
This game is made a lot better when you play it with mods. It's a solid, if basic base game, so mods work well with it

Twistty

The Happy Beaver
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Sep 9, 2016
This game is made a lot better when you play it with mods. It's a solid, if basic base game, so mods work well with it
Were do you find the mods ?

ponyguy

Engaged Member
Respected User
Feb 12, 2017
Mostly text-based, eh? Shame.
Oh well. Didn't really fell like installing Java just for this one game.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
So I still don't understand - is it intended to be auto-lose (only one of Angel abilities), or it's simply bug. :)

BTW. Also noticed other bug : when you unlocked ability to add more participant in fights, button to do it actually show only when you're unlocked one of advanced skills today.
A lot of skills don't require an accuracy roll, and Angel's evasion bonus is negated when she's incapacitated. There are multiple ways to handle Angel's Untouchable grudge as long as you're prepared to change up your tactics.

I just double checked character unlocks and verified that they're working normally. The thing that's probably confusing you is that most of the unlockable characters need you to know about the trainer associated with their advanced skillset before they'll be listed. Kat needs you to know about the Magic Trainer. Reyka and Eve both need you to know about the true Black Market. There's no trainer for Samantha's Professional skillset, so you just need to be Rank 2 to unlock her.

Be aware that the most recent build of the mod is built on a version of the game that's a couple years old. You'll be missing most of the art and a lot of new features.

You can save at 22:00 (10pm) each night - just before the nights fighting starts. That's the only time, IIRC.
You can also save after the end of each match.

Reactions: Drafox

destroying101

Jul 25, 2017
Be aware that the most recent build of the mod is built on a version of the game that's a couple years old. You'll be missing most of the art and a lot of new features.
It's been a longer time than I thought since I last played this. I guess I'll try out the new vanilla version. I don't know if I can survive without my futa though

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes