4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
I'm not asking for myself because I'm fine with the java version, but the exe version.. where is, that is, the .exe? Because unless was fixed, yesterday I've downloaded it and was just a bunch of things in the main folder, an in the other "sub" one's there was not trace of the game's exe whatsoever. Just, again, bunch of other .exe's that wasn't the game itself :pokerFace:
Haven't downloaded it when i wrote my post, but I did now to check it, and .exe link does have .exe, and seems to work just fine.

Reactions: brynhildr

MaskedAcc

Feb 25, 2018
Does this have an endgame? Or is it just 'continuously sexfight girls forever until you get bored?"

Lazyrick

Jan 10, 2018
No endings yet. i'm pretty sure the current focus is expanding on some of the secondary characters, i.e. Samantha or Kat. also, iirc, SilverBard once said that endings would consist of the normal ending, which involves learning about the mysterious Benefactor running the games, as well as character endings for the each of the four main girls.

GMA

Nov 11, 2017
New "watch" scenes have problems:

- You can watch people fight before any of the girls develop powers, so Angel takes off with wings she doesn't have and Cassie magically removes clothes with zero introduction or explanation
- Cassie uses a strapon but never buys one at any point in the game
- Cassie has no problem eating Angel out whatsoever? She says she's fine having sex with girls during the Games, though.
- [Opponent] in Jewel's scene, not sure if it was fixed in b1
- Tons of errors in Mara's scene but I would be surprised if these weren't caught.
- You're allowed to try and watch a fight with Maya but it doesn't do anything? My game broke almost immediately after, causing an endless loop when I tried to get into a fight with Mara.

Reactions: WatchMeDrive

DudePersonA

Aug 24, 2018
Looks like another NGI Bug Fix 2 is out, along with a premium version.

Changelog:
Fixed a bug where clothing bonuses weren't getting paid at end of match
NPCs can no longer use Strip Tease while behind their target
Added Maya watch scene by WT Cash
Comments can now have priorities and difference probabilities to display
Fixed many typos
Added Pouchless Briefs to item caches
Added Shinobi Top to item caches
Added Fur Coat to item caches
Added Bra, Panties, Blouse, and Skirt to clothing shop

Non-premium:

SoleAlt

Jul 27, 2017
I wish there was a text file with the different scenes in it for reading...
You can use a java decompiler to look through all the scenes. It's not incredibly convenient since it's all in code form, but it's there and relatively easy to find whatever scene you're looking for.

pepez

Jul 29, 2017
Thank you for uploading :) But can someone upload thanks :)

I hope this game never dies! Its amazing how much its growing!

"Edit!" No need anymore, i support him!

Reactions: Namco15

Daxter250

Forum Fanatic
Sep 17, 2017
after reading the description, i gotta say, that this... is actually an interesting concept!

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes