4.50 star(s) 14 Votes

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Bug Report: Lily's night-off scene has no buttons at the end. No save and no sleep.

Also, not really related to her, but it's weird how many characters claim to be straight and then go right into a scene where they get eaten out by another girl.

Cassie isn't too bad because she does protest, even if Mara gets her off, but Angel's friend (I forget the name) claims to be straight (or so angel says) but she also repeatedly baits Angel into 'punishing' her with oral sex.
I guess being heavily in denial is a pretty typical college thing, but after being eaten out by your girl-friend-with-benifits in front of four other people, it's probably about time to just admit that you like girls.

Oh and Yui feels pretty weird. She goes from 'this guy found my wallet and helped me out a little' to 'I'd better swear my life to him' real fast.
The part that makes it weirder is her saying that her family hasn't had a lord in a long time, so clearly this is something they traditionally put a lot more thought into.
Her jumping the gun is fine, but it feels like the MC should say something. Not 'no', because we're all much too selfish for that, but at-least 'This seems really sudden, maybe take a couple of days to think about it and then ask me again?'

Eh, whatever.

Mostly now I'm just looking for upgrades for sexcalibur. I found a couple of things in the Games, but I have all the advanced skills at the correct levels and I can't seem to work out how to 'build' any of the parts I need.
The motor upgrade seems bugged too. I bought it, but it still says i need it.

edit: I just added eve to the roster and now whenever the fight/run/smokebomb options pop up, none of them seem to work, leaving me trapped on that screen.

The Silver Bard

Game Developer
Oct 7, 2017
I am absolutely loving this game. Great work SilverBard, Keep it up!
I have also played the MOD version and really liked how they spiced up the 'night activities' by giving different game types and changing the arena. Any chance of incorporating things like this into the main game?
Fuck the Carrier mode was something I originally started working on and gave up. The mod tried to implement it, but it was buggy enough that they took it out. Teams mode is also super broken. I don't really want to try to make it work.
I hadn't heard that the mod added additional arenas. If so, I'll at least take a look at it.

Cassie isn't too bad because she does protest, even if Mara gets her off, but Angel's friend (I forget the name) claims to be straight (or so angel says) but she also repeatedly baits Angel into 'punishing' her with oral sex.
I guess being heavily in denial is a pretty typical college thing, but after being eaten out by your girl-friend-with-benifits in front of four other people, it's probably about time to just admit that you like girls.

Oh and Yui feels pretty weird. She goes from 'this guy found my wallet and helped me out a little' to 'I'd better swear my life to him' real fast.
The part that makes it weirder is her saying that her family hasn't had a lord in a long time, so clearly this is something they traditionally put a lot more thought into.
Her jumping the gun is fine, but it feels like the MC should say something. Not 'no', because we're all much too selfish for that, but at-least 'This seems really sudden, maybe take a couple of days to think about it and then ask me again?'
Mei is "officially straight" (read strict conservative upbringing), so no matter how obvious it is to everyone that she's in love with Angel, no one is really going to press the issue. She rebels in her own way by being extremely promiscuous, but acknowledging that she's bisexual is a step too far for her.

As for Yui, I'll just say that college students in love tend to be dumb and impulsive. The MC for his part is pretty noncommittal.

edit: I just added eve to the roster and now whenever the fight/run/smokebomb options pop up, none of them seem to work, leaving me trapped on that screen.
Is this just happening when encountering Eve, or for all opponents?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Fuck the Carrier mode was something I originally started working on and gave up. The mod tried to implement it, but it was buggy enough that they took it out. Teams mode is also super broken. I don't really want to try to make it work.
I hadn't heard that the mod added additional arenas. If so, I'll at least take a look at it.

Mei is "officially straight" (read strict conservative upbringing), so no matter how obvious it is to everyone that she's in love with Angel, no one is really going to press the issue. She rebels in her own way by being extremely promiscuous, but acknowledging that she's bisexual is a step too far for her.

As for Yui, I'll just say that college students in love tend to be dumb and impulsive. The MC for his part is pretty noncommittal.

Is this just happening when encountering Eve, or for all opponents?
It's odd. It didn't happen with Eve at all, I think it was Cassie who triggered the bug, but after I quit the game and reloaded, it was fine and I had no more issues.

Not sure what was going on.

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
That reminds me, actually. How do you unlock the submission advanced skill? Was it changed?
I have everything from Dark Magic to Animalism but I didn't see Submission on the list this time around.

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
That reminds me, actually. How do you unlock the submission advanced skill? Was it changed?
I have everything from Dark Magic to Animalism but I didn't see Submission on the list this time around.
You need to lose the previous night, then go to sex-shop girl. (or some other "main" day-time place, don't remember well).

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
You need to lose the previous night, then go to sex-shop girl. (or some other "main" day-time place, don't remember well).
Lose what? One fight? Every fight in the match? Come last in the match?

I guess that explains why I didn't unlock it though, I've been save-editing pretty heavily trying to get all the varent win-scenes (make her cum, maker her cum while fucking her, cum together) ect so I've been cosistantly in first place.

Also, I know jewel has a masochism win scene, and I think mara has a bondage scene. Do angel and Cassie have any special win scenes for using different methods?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
Ok so trying to lose is actually kinda hard, and it looks like Yui's AI might actually be totally fucked.
She just spams the 'deep breath' move to heal over and over, even when she's at 0 lust and 100% stamina. so it does nothing.

It's just that, and occasionally going in for a kiss or a failed trip attempt.

I mean, I'm doing pretty much the same thing, but I'm trying to lo...
Oh Yui, you sneaky little bitch.

Is this deliberate? Is Yui fighting badly on purpose because she wants to get dominated?

bearclaw01234

Mar 13, 2018
Is there going to be a Mod for this just like the old v2.3.5.5 (the time when it didn't have many graphics added to it)?

iamnuff

Sep 2, 2017
So how do you actually unlock the final skills, like Hypnosis? You have to be rank five or something?
I got to four, but I don't seem to be advancing from there, even after winning 10 matches per night.

Only hint I have to procede is to find The Benefactor, to which it suggested buying info or talking to the other contestants.
Maya told me a little on a draw, but nothing useful. Nobody else seems to have anything to say, and Aesop doesn't sell shit.
I figured I'd completed anything till I saw the line about hypnosis and Temporal(?) skills in the wiki.

Also, I think i found that bug again. It was on Maya's second visit to the Games, and whenever I fled or used a shortcut of any kind, the map would upadte to say where I'd moved to, but the options at the bottom of the screen wouldn't change.

I'd go from quad to Lib-Arts to the quad, but it'd still display the options from the Lib-arts, so I can't move around. Time woudln't advance (even if I pressed wait) and it generally just completely locked the game up.
Lucky I saved right before the match.

May 2, 2017
I could've sworn there was a version of this game I played where you weren't locked into a male protagonist. Was that just a different version, or is there a way to unlock that in this I'm just not finding?

nojszu

Aug 3, 2017
How do you start this game? I downloaded the MEGA file but i cant seem to find any .exe file to start the game.
You need java to open .jar files, but there's also an exe version of the game posted just above.

I could've sworn there was a version of this game I played where you weren't locked into a male protagonist. Was that just a different version, or is there a way to unlock that in this I'm just not finding?
That was modded version which still flows around somewhere (it's on github now, like everything), but it was based on official version from years above, and thus it's missing cool new features like way better graphics, all the new events, etc. Not worth one's time IMHO.

Reactions: He-man96.

brynhildr

Compulsive Gambler
Jun 2, 2017
You need java to open .jar files, but there's also an exe version of the game posted just above.

That was modded version which still flows around somewhere (it's on github now, like everything), but it was based on official version from years above, and thus it's missing cool new features like way better graphics, all the new events, etc. Not worth one's time IMHO.
I'm not asking for myself because I'm fine with the java version, but the exe version.. where is, that is, the .exe? Because unless was fixed, yesterday I've downloaded it and was just a bunch of things in the main folder, an in the other "sub" one's there was not trace of the game's exe whatsoever. Just, again, bunch of other .exe's that wasn't the game itself :pokerFace:

4.50 star(s) 14 Votes