Unity Nidaros [v0.2.6] [Fiery Tails]

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote

CluelessNobody

Aug 13, 2021
Have you been at the blacksmiths location in the evening or night?
I legitimately didn't realize I could just change the time at will. I don't think the game told me that until after I clicked on it, which was pretty pointless and annoying. I took the lack of a "nap" function to mean that I could either pass whole days or I could pass time later when there are more significant interactions, since those are the two main ways I'm used to point-and-click games passing a few hours.

Edit for clarity: Yes, I have now been there later and gotten the thief scene.

CluelessNobody

Aug 13, 2021
I like the game's style, but it's too much of a monotonous loop right now. I don't mind repetitive if the gameplay's fun, but there's nothing interesting or challenging about the blacksmith game, and farming doesn't give you an opportunity to make money, unless I missed a sell button. Gambling seems like a true coinflip, which is fine, but doesn't help with money being a limiting factor. I could probably reach the milk bucket in another two or so in-game days, but I think I'm just going to shelve this for now and see how the game changes over time. It does seem like it's improving as it updates.

5.00 star(s) 1 Vote