RPGM Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator]

3.80 star(s) 6 Votes

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
so i would like to ask when will then next update be released like 4month or more like 1 year
If the dev's returning to their usual schedule, it'll probably be around 4 months. They had a medical issue that caused the last update to take a year, but that's not typical for them.

Reactions: Mfrw

Debence97

Feb 16, 2022
How to trigger the second main quest? The succubus says: I dont think we can do anything right now. I finished the available side quests and find the incomlete ones too, too but cant find any more clue what to do next.

Debence97

Feb 16, 2022
Yeah I have seen this guide, but my issue is that i haven't found a way to trigger 2nd Main Mission and the endings listed here 13-18.

Rosen King

Engaged Member
May 29, 2019
Not at the moment. The orbs are not needed for the main quest, they will be used for extra events that will only arrive in the final stages of the game.
Will there be a way to pick them up if you missed them the first time around? One of the biggest problems with RPGMaker games is how it's not easy to go back and "fix" something that you missed earlier, which is an even bigger issue in a game that's released piece by piece where you may not even realize that there was something you were supposed to be doing in an older version.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017
Nex(E)Us Institute V0.05.1 - Patron Release (Patreon) 2024-04-24
Here are the new contents of this version of the game:
  • New dialogues with Emily.
  • 1 New event with Emily (in the Harcatus room).
  • Introduction of the Chamber of desires.
  • It's now possible to repair the castle after completing Emily's main quest.
  • Fixed a couple of bugs and typos.

P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Reactions: cvbn28c

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NexeusInstitute-0.05.1
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Aflac

Jul 16, 2018
TheHypnotizator

I've encountered a bug in this new update, after doing the intro to the chamber of desires, all the gallery scenes with the emily quest were blocked.

After doing some digging, I found that talking to abigail here in order to repair the castle, as soon as the castle is repaired. the 6 scenes from the emily quest are blocked once again, despite having completed her quest and having them unlocked prior to talking to abigail. Nex(e)us_Institute_emLjvBedBe.png Nex(e)us_Institute_FvUG2B7nAR.png

Bob69

Uploading the World
Uploader
Donor
Mar 2, 2019
Nex(e)us Institute [v0.05.1] [TheHypnotizator] - Compressed

Use at your own risk.

Win [167 MB]
- - - -

I sometimes don't test my compressions if I have too much to do.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Kevklour
3.80 star(s) 6 Votes