EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
SPLASHpage_ALL2d149b66c8525ace.png

Overview:
You will play as Garrick Reynolds, a news co-anchor. You and your female co-host, Cassandra Hamilton, are both alphas that clawed your ways to where you are now. The new problem is that the station is getting bought by a big news corporation and there will only be one anchor when the sale goes down. Both you and your colleague will try to sabotage each other to get that coveted spot. Maybe her college aged daughter would be a good place to start.​

Thread Updated: 2021-05-19
Release Date: 2021-05-17
Developer: Pyorgara -
Censored: No
Version: 1.0
Language: English
Other Games: - -
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

Developer Notes:

Code:
DOWNLOAD
Win
: - - -
Mac: - - -
Linux: - - -
Android: - - -
Others: *

*This patch is unofficial and was not released by the developer. Download at your own risk!
as;lka;ldfkl;asdfk; for the share

61trnAx.png CQ46NOb.png IrMeLV3.png kvV8xKp.png MNjjiE3.png N7GvDq4.png QOM600H.png Qs2mIvj.png vbvKG0e.png Ab5JEJB.png

Last edited by a moderator:

Cirelc

Uploader Fossil
Uploader
May 2, 2017
Per Request and the Request for v0.02:

Reactions: Feyn

Back

Aug 3, 2017
The husband and wife (she does the art) team of Pyorgara makes some interesting games. They also made (see ), outside of Soldier's Life and Hall Monitor mentioned in the OP. Will keep an eye out on this. Thanks.

Edit: Deleted some info regarding a different game from a different developer.

Amedore

Jul 6, 2018
The initial premise looks really original but I´ll wait until a couple of updates are available.

TomberryDude

May 22, 2017
I like these guys' games a lot. They tend to lack in options later in the games (like say, in Soldier's Life it would have been cool to see different kinds of endings and I think it was planned initially, could be wrong though) but the art is great, the gameplay's neat, and overall it's always a good time.

quauwdsi

Oct 30, 2017
I like these guys' games a lot. They tend to lack in options later in the games (like say, in Soldier's Life it would have been cool to see different kinds of endings and I think it was planned initially, could be wrong though) but the art is great, the gameplay's neat, and overall it's always a good time.
Soldier's Life did have like 3 different endings tho if I remember right.

zipzinger

Aug 13, 2018
i am indeed confused, if i read no sexual content and than look at the featured picture, then i ask how is this not sexual content!?!?!?

Domiek

In a Scent
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 19, 2018
i am indeed confused, if i read no sexual content and than look at the featured picture, then i ask how is this not sexual content!?!?!?
Probably no sexual content in the current version. The cover banner is just a teaser of what's to come.

3.80 star(s) 70 Votes