Irontree

Sep 24, 2017
Yeah, I too wish it'd be easy to just basically replace some words. Like just open it all in a word document and do your stuff and done.

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
Hello. Is it possible to somehow prevent certain NPCs to appear in the game? To make restrictions on age, looks, etc... Cause when I start, game is flooded with some abominations...

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Hello. Is it possible to somehow prevent certain NPCs to appear in the game? To make restrictions on age, looks, etc... Cause when I start, game is flooded with some abominations...
It's possible, if you create blank custom characters. You can create, say, 20 different guys and add certain traits under the Blocked Traits line

Reactions: Prokopije

Prokopije

Stupidity Exterminator
Donor
Jun 5, 2017
I created lots of new characters, and there's that "appearing probability" option, so they're all in game for sure. It worked. Now I, at least, have some acceptable folks around.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

ray3dave

May 12, 2017
I won't touch this game until it does not finally include the dwarf tossing fetish.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
I created lots of new characters, and there's that "appearing probability" option, so they're all in game for sure. It worked. Now I, at least, have some acceptable folks around.
By "appearing probability" do you mean Priority? Yeah, if you set it higher then the rest of NPCs, then yours will always be in the game.

Reactions: Prokopije

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
By "appearing probability" do you mean Priority? Yeah, if you set it higher then the rest of NPCs, then yours will always be in the game.
That's not exactly how priority works. Custom NPCs will always populate before game created ones, no matter what their priority is. The priority stat is just used between custom NPCs. Even then, it's only really relevant if you create more custom NPCs than the maximum number for the game. The default is 12 men and 3 women, but you can raise this number in the options screen. So, for example, if you have two custom men that you always wanted to appear in game, but then 20 more that you want to populate the remainder with, you'd set the first two at priority 1 and the rest to 0. You'd still get the 12 default men, but 2 would be your higher priority ones and the other 10 would be chosen at random from your pool of 20.

Note that the game will still generate random men for the 'special' NPCs unless you also define them. Examples being the sales boss, gym jerk, dance students, etc. Also, Horse is in every game, and he will always be Horse.

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
Yeah, you just reminded me how I used to make a custom sales boss, so you can replace some special NPCs as well. Not sure about Horse tho, he seems to be irreplacebla and has some fixed traits (he is somewhat generated at random between playthroughs tho)

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
There's only a couple that cannot be tampered with. Horse, the client (which is annoying) and the old man that you can visit during some work events (though he's not a real character so who cares) are the ones that come to mind.
What's interesting is that almost all npc's are generated right at the start of the game, but not all of them. For example, the innocent colleague and the important client are only generated when you accept your first promotion. You can keep a save from before the promotion and keep rerolling them until you get something you like.

mrme

Nov 8, 2017
Did SO ever add any lesbo content in this that wasn't part of a three way?

gobbet

Oct 11, 2017
Did SO ever add any lesbo content in this that wasn't part of a three way?
Apart from the occasional make out/oral during poker play, no.
There's one other minor scene, but it's a bit tough to get. You need a male friend, not boyfriend, who has the interesting trait. You then need to get the random event where he invites you to go treasure hunting with him. After you've gotten this event, you need to become his girlfriend and get him to fall in love with you. This should lead to a treasure hunting marriage proposal. If you get that far, making the right choices will lead to a minor scene with the female treasure hunting rival.

Sep 10, 2017
Is it possible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse?
Looking to setup the second coming of the Messiah?
Are you asking if the game models rectal-vaginal-spermal-transfer? I don't think any game does.
Or are you talking about turkey basters?
Yes it is possible to get pregnant without sexual intercourse. Having a man come on your panties or your thighs also has a small chance of getting you pregnant, even if you are a virgin.

That's not a joke or anything, this actually can happen in the game.

Reactions: NextTimeMaybe

NextTimeMaybe

Jan 27, 2018
There's one other minor scene, but it's a bit tough to get. You need a male friend, not boyfriend, who has the interesting trait. You then need to get the random event where he invites you to go treasure hunting with him. After you've gotten this event, you need to become his girlfriend and get him to fall in love with you. This should lead to a treasure hunting marriage proposal. If you get that far, making the right choices will lead to a minor scene with the female treasure hunting rival.
Forgot about that one. Still, it seems like there are more variables, because I followed that path, got the treasure hunting marriage proposal, but the rival never showed up.

Random Bob

Sep 12, 2018
Did you follow SO's instructions?

The treasure-hunter's rival seeks her ultimate revenge:
- Get a friend with the Interesting trait. He must be a friend at this point and not your boyfriend. Choose a non-selfish man who does not have the cold-hearted trait.
- Eventually a treasure-hunting event will fire. This has various potential outcomes.
- Once he's invited you treasure-hunting, make him your boyfriend. The initial event needs him to be a non-bf friend, but repeat versions can trigger if he's your partner.
- It'll be most interesting if you actually find the treasure on one of these jaunts: look behind a concealed door.
- Get him to fall in love with you. You should also avoid getting pregnant as this could set you down an alternative path.
- A special treasure-hunting event will fire. Go meet your bf and proceed with the search.
- You'll get to a point where you can chase the rival. Either try but fail (due to low fitness, taking the "head her off" choice for a perceptive+forgetful character, wearing a long skirt) or just choose "give up"
- After failing to catch her, follow the next actions. Don't click too fast as the default actions will not put you down the path you want.
- You'll get to a choice. Pick "Yes she does". This is the 2nd option, not the default one, so be careful clicking that enter key.

3.50 star(s) 33 Votes