DemonSatan

Aug 26, 2016
Add this link to the main post please:

It's a character creator for the game.

D

Deleted member 237

Month and a half from previous update... Does anyone have access to patreon posts? Dev is getting more than 4k for a TEXT game and this is the second time more than a month has passed between updates. Bastard is lazy as my cat. It is obvious that he is devoting little time to the game and is just milking patrons.

Reactions: Ibib
D

Deleted member 237

0.3.27 is out

Major changes & additions:

Added a new party game: Strip blackjack, aka the most annoying scene to write ever. This is available when starting a sexy game at the house party: you'll either get this one or spin-the-bottle with a 50% chance of each. Whereas previously you could only play a sexy game once per party, you can now play each different one once. If you've already played one of the games and you choose to play a sexy game again then you'll automatically get the one you didn't play before.

Minor additions & bugfixes:

Fixes to text issues. Thanks to Cubano, Megh and Kayla for reporting problems they found.
The NPC added in the last release can now be a custom NPC. Use the INNOCENT_SALES_COLLEAGUE trait to mark them as such – female NPCs only. The female custom NPC guide has been updated to reflect this.

Fixed a bug with the “tell her to show herself” action reported by Secondarian where the conditions for removing panties and lower-body clothing were reversed, potentially leading to some bizarre situations.
The long action description will now scroll to the top when an action is selected: previously it would scroll to the bottom which meant the player had to scroll it up to read descriptions from the start.

D

Deleted member 237

So he updated it on 31st (coincidence i am sure ;) ), after month and a half. And its one scene... He works just a few days tops per month on the game and enjoys milking. He and Impure compete for the douchebagest dev.

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
So he updated it on 31st (coincidence i am sure ;) ), after month and a half. And its one scene... He works just a few days tops per month on the game and enjoys milking. He and Impure compete for the douchebagest dev.
I can agree on this. This game is text based and on java (which is bloody easy if you dont have to deal with visuals). All he really has to focus is on writting and 1 and half months for 1 scene?! The fuck? Almost 4k$ a month and that's only thing he does? The game needs so many tweaks and still he doesnt focus on them. For example he has that shit with the mind. Weak will or strong will (something like this). It doesnt matter. You can say no to every action no matter what mind you have so why is this implemented? Then he has the past carreers thing that isnt fully functional yet although it's been implemented since god knows when and then there's the fact that although this game is great once you play it for the first time if you change your character you will always lead to the same god damn events.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Actually he updated for his $20 + supporters "inner circle" half way through last month. So he was just screwing with the rest of his supporters

3Bliksems

Sep 20, 2016
This is another dev that's milking his Patrons for all it's worth. Pulling almost $5k per month on a text only game and he releases an update that adds 1 scene and a handful of bug fixes after more than a month is a joke. Guys like these are going to spoil the waters on Patreon, which is ultimately going to result in people abandoning ship there, resulting in less fap games for us lot.

Quacker

The Quacker
Respected User
Donor
Aug 6, 2016
Also splendidostrich has lost in 1 day over 120 patrons, cause of last months stunt. That what happens when you screw with your supporters

D

Deleted member 237

strip poker scene is bugged, you get an error when you advise innocent friend what to do. Supposedly it is updated and fixed, but i had no luck in finding the link.

Last edited by a moderator:
D

Deleted member 237

i havent got to try it out yet, but this should be updated version

Reactions: moszter
3.50 star(s) 33 Votes