kiltzz

May 17, 2021
im stuck at the "get naked" option... it wont have another heart add-in after i repeat the scene... can someone help me?
I didnt get exactly a walk through of how to beat this... what i get is:
Forest will get you strength
Hunt will get you respect
Prision will get you reputation

You will have some base stats to get things done... i actually have 30 STR / 54 Repu / 53 Respect

To beat Tashigi you will have to train in forest, then you have to go to Hina Ship and talk to Bogard and train more...

Also you have to try some variation combination, is not linear, like 3 nakeds, then 3 sex e etc, its like, nake, grope tits, then naked again, than hug e etc...

I stucked in this combination with her... dont know if can finish all in this update. DingoDeer can u answer pls?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also you have to have money to buy coffee, wine and flowers.

Coffee for tashigi, Wine for Domino and Flowers for Sadi.

Also all the girls require some amount of STR, Respec and Repu for you starting to talk to them... So the game demands some grinding...

Reactions: DingoDeer

Telynohn

Mar 18, 2021
Fantastic game. The animations and models are of outstanding quality, perfectly resembling their One Piece counterparts. Additionally, progress with girls appears natural, and I didn't sense any forced interactions. You've got things moving at a good pace. The sex scenes are enjoyable; you kept some heat in them and there's just enough dialogue. Many games have an excessive amount of emphasis on the visual aspects of sex, which results in incredibly dull doll animations that lack dialogue and rhythm. It's a good concept for the main character to be able to go slow, fast, quick and hard or incredibly fast and hard. Keep it up. In terms of my tastes, I really appreciate how much anal you put into the project.. I'm afraid that this is just a coincident and Domino fixation influenced the ratio but I wish you could keep focusing on this kink.

Now for a few small issues and suggestions. You ought to rewatch Tashigi's final scenes (the anal ones). There are so many quality lapses in their writing that sometimes I couldn't understand what you were saying. It would be great if you could also consider spending some time refining the facial expressions in sex scenes. For instance, during sex with Domino, she goes crazy with moans and screams, yet her face is lifeless. It would also be fantastic to have more sounds. There are plenty of sounds from the surroundings that we hear, such as whips, fighting, striking, and more, but very few sounds related to sex.

Keep up the good job; I really enjoyed it. Thank you.

• Yay, new update!

Regretter

Jun 24, 2017
This looks decent, we really deserved a good one piece parody game, I'll try to keep my hype in check though, but I really hope it's a good one, I'll have to play it soon. thanks for sharing by the way!

• Red Heart

Grim2.o

Nov 9, 2022
I didnt get exactly a walk through of how to beat this... what i get is:
Forest will get you strength
Hunt will get you respect
Prision will get you reputation

You will have some base stats to get things done... i actually have 30 STR / 54 Repu / 53 Respect

To beat Tashigi you will have to train in forest, then you have to go to Hina Ship and talk to Bogard and train more...

Also you have to try some variation combination, is not linear, like 3 nakeds, then 3 sex e etc, its like, nake, grope tits, then naked again, than hug e etc...

I stucked in this combination with her... dont know if can finish all in this update. DingoDeer can u answer pls?

Also you have to have money to buy coffee, wine and flowers.

Coffee for tashigi, Wine for Domino and Flowers for Sadi.

Also all the girls require some amount of STR, Respec and Repu for you starting to talk to them... So the game demands some grinding...
Can strength, respect and reputation be more than 30, 54 and 53??

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Thank you for your kind words and reviews everyone!!
We finally have 10 reviews and majority of it is a 5 stars, and I LOVE 5 STARS!! lmao

It's just really nice seeing a lot of people appriciate my stuff!

:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops:

Do you plan to add Ivankov using her female mode in the future update?
I don't have plan for them yet, sorry....

Fantastic game. The animations and models are of outstanding quality, perfectly resembling their One Piece counterparts. Additionally, progress with girls appears natural, and I didn't sense any forced interactions. You've got things moving at a good pace. The sex scenes are enjoyable; you kept some heat in them and there's just enough dialogue. Many games have an excessive amount of emphasis on the visual aspects of sex, which results in incredibly dull doll animations that lack dialogue and rhythm. It's a good concept for the main character to be able to go slow, fast, quick and hard or incredibly fast and hard. Keep it up. In terms of my tastes, I really appreciate how much anal you put into the project.. I'm afraid that this is just a coincident and Domino fixation influenced the ratio but I wish you could keep focusing on this kink.

Now for a few small issues and suggestions. You ought to rewatch Tashigi's final scenes (the anal ones). There are so many quality lapses in their writing that sometimes I couldn't understand what you were saying. It would be great if you could also consider spending some time refining the facial expressions in sex scenes. For instance, during sex with Domino, she goes crazy with moans and screams, yet her face is lifeless. It would also be fantastic to have more sounds. There are plenty of sounds from the surroundings that we hear, such as whips, fighting, striking, and more, but very few sounds related to sex.

Keep up the good job; I really enjoyed it. Thank you.
Thank you man!
I will try to fixed Tashigi anal sex scene in the next update!
And for Domino, I don't think I can put more expression to her. It's just Domino is such a flat girl in manga and anime, since NWP really trying to make it as close as possible to the source material, well...
Also she is just a side content in arc 1, while Tashigi and Hina is the main girls.
Maybe I will try to add more in the future if a lot of patrons and supporter want that.

Also don't be discourage, I know a lot of people love ass like yourself so I try to add more ass content in Hina next update!!

Can strength, respect and reputation be more than 30, 54 and 53??

Respect and reputation can be maxed in to 100.
but strenght can't, it capped at 30.
The reason is because in arc 1 I don't want MC to be overpowered since it will make the next arc really boring.

Ah shit I just found this bug....
so what happened is when you reach get naked level 2 and press get naked again you get launch in to an ending for sex, and soft locked the game.
My bad....

I already post a new file in the thread and you guys can download it, but you may start the game again :/
I'm really sorry for that....

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Lerd0 and RanfeaR

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
so what happened is when you reach get naked level 2 and press get naked again you get launch in to an ending for sex, and soft locked the game.
My bad....

I already post a new file in the thread and you guys can download it, but you may start the game again :/
A) you can download the new update and extract it then copy your saves from the older version just for an FYI (didn't see if there are backups I just tried it).

B) I am on Sadi "Go to Prison" 2 hearts no matter how many repeats I try, is this another bug or is it a stat lock thing?

C) Further FYI 1 Marine is a marine 2 or more are Marines and the World Government controls "The Marines" although a single ship full could be called simply Marines (for clarification on proper English translation simply because English is the most bass ackwards language ever even if your prime language is English it can be hard to translate to).

• Haha

kkk2018

May 17, 2018
This game is grindy, and the small amount of content so far makes it even more so. Having said that, I do think it has potential. But I would suggest the developer fine-tune the grinding mechanism, letting players know what to expect, instead of relying on a repeat-and-hope-something-new-happens approach. For example, specify the exact requirement to trigger new events, rather than vague statements like having to get closer to a certain character.

Also, My mc can go all the way in vaginal sex with the samurai girl, but can't progress beyond the initial stages in blowjob, tit job, or anal sex. Whether this is a bug or by design, it emphasizes how confusing and frustrating an opaque grinding mechanism is.

Last edited:

circuitarity

Jul 3, 2019
My bad....

Just so you are aware of a potential minor problem I got the following after clearing the prison on calendar day 11 (as far as I could tell) and then Sadi called me Captain:
Image 'Nawkama1" not found. scrolling across the top of the screen. Has happened a few times and yes I have restarted a few times.

New bug occurring on day 21. Strength 20.5, Reputation 22, respect 1. Selecting Hunt and instead it takes me to the prison to catch prisoners and there is no prisoners so the game won't move forward. Only thing that has changed is I got to touch Sadis' tits last night.

Last edited:
  • Wow
4.70 star(s) 11 Votes