Ren'Py New World Paradise - A brand new One Piece trainer game [Announcement]

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
This project is a fan-based project and is not affiliated with the official one.
ONE PIECE IS OWNED BY Toei Animation Co. and Eiichiro Oda sensei. Please support the Official release.

"I became a Marine to capture Bartolomeo, the leader of the Barto club, the dirty pirates who destroyed my hometown."
"When I studied them, it seems that they were inspired by Luffy, the captain of the Straw Hat pirates."
"Capturing Bartolomeo alone won't be enough, there will be another Bartolomeo who will take his place!"
"I've realized that to stop Bartolomeo I must also bring the Straw Hat pirates to justice!"
"But Until then I need a new ship..."
Hi! I'm DingoDeer.

I'm currently developing a trainer game with a One Piece theme.

Like many of you, as a One Piece fan, I'm a bit disappointed with how few One Piece games there are, especially a trainer game.

Armed with drawing skills and also the coding skills I got from making my first game (whose concept was still messy so I held back the development)

I decided to change course to make a game inspired by the four element trainer by mitty.

About the game:
You are [First name] D [Last Name].

You will be playing as a Captain from Marine who holds a grudge against Bartolomeo and also Straw Hat pirates, that grudge develops into a hatred for pirates in general.

You are intensively trained by the legendary Marine, Garp. Therefore even if you don't eat the devil's fruit, you still have a decent fighting skills.

When you get word that the Straw Hat Pirates have finally set sail again after disappearing for 2 years, without much thought you set off with your ship and crew to capture them.

But your ship, which is still not properly equipped to travel underwater, sinks while trying to chase the Straw Hat pirate to the fish-man island.

Fortunately, thanks to you saving your entire crew from death, you were not dismissed from the Marines. Instead, you were sanctioned to perform "special duties" until the required time under Rear Admiral Hina.

Game Design.
Similar to what Mitty did with FET, I will divide this game into 5 parts.

-Act 1 = Impel Down Arc

-Act 2 = Amazon Island Arc (Some Fishman-islander will arive also)

-Act 3 = Dressrossa Arc

-Act 4 = Whole Cake Island Arc

-Act 5 = Wano Arc(Final)

ACT 1:
You have been assigned the task of helping to secure the infamous Impel Down, the world's most restrictive prison that is undergoing repairs.

In addition to Rear Admiral Hina, you are also assisted by Captain Tashigi of G5 unit.

THE GIRLS!

1. Marine - Rear Admiral Hina

Hina is your commander in charge of operations in Act 1.

Hina has a firm and dignified nature, a very professional person.

But behind her professionalism, Hina is actually quite concerned about her image.

Seeing that you are quite familiar with her subordinates even though you have never had an assignment before, Later Hina will ask you how she can be more accepted by her subordinates.

But Hina doesn't know yet that you brought many women on your ship, and also let them join you for fun when you captured some pirate women.

This will result in what you called a "Pro trainer move"

2. Marine - Captain Tashigi

Captain Tashigi was assigned with you at the request of the headquarters for at least 2 captains to assist Hina to secure Impel Down in its repair process.

Tashigi has a very careless nature, but she is also a person who holds firm to her principles.

Because of your different duties, Tashigi doesn't know much about you even though your jobs and positions are both captain.

When she finds out you were trained directly by Garp, Tashigi will question you about Coby (many Marines consider that Coby is the strongest captain in the Marines).

You said that Coby and you were equal in fighting ability, which resulted in Tashigi challenging you to spar.

After defeating her, Tashigi would ask to fight again because she felt you underestimated her just because she was a girl.

When you defeated her again, Tashigi again asked for a rematch but this time you will give the rule that the loser must do the request of the winner.

Tashigi agreed.

3. Impel Down Staff - Chief Guard Sadi

Sadi has an eccentric plus sadistic nature and loves strong men.

Sadi therefore fell in love with the most powerful man in Impel Down named Magellan, but Magellan was very busy because he spent his time guarding the prisoners.

Magellan made a promise to himself that he would never allow high-ranking prisoners to escape and damage Impel Down prison again.

However, Magellan is too focused on the dangerous prisoner areas, this makes it overwhelming for Sadi to guard the middle and low-level prisoners, so you decide to help her.

But her stubbornness, which always refuses help from Marine, makes you confused and annoyed.

4. Impel Down staff - Head Jailer Domino

Domino is strict and serious, which is why she is the most favored staff by the Chief warden of Impel Down Hanyabal.

Domino spent her time in the Impel Down staff room with Hanyabal. Hanyabal, who is a pervert and spends his time fucking some whore and the female staff of Impel Down, seems to be unable to get Domino to join them.

This will cause Domino to feel stressed and you will come to comfort her.

5. A woman pirate!

Prison in an adult game? you know where this coming.

I plan to provide some content to corrupt a female pirate, A FAMOUS ONE!

I'm thinking one of these girl: Perona , Bonney, Alvida, or Porche & Gina (possible 3 some in jail content)

If you support me on patreon, You can vote for it!

Game content
1. Of course you will get some classic Trainer mechanics, and you have to perform tasks such as winning fights or capturing escaped prisoners.

2. You can also afford to buy items in the shop to help you assist in training the girls plus help you to fight against the escaped prisoners.

3. There is also a minigame that you can play, This minigame is quite crucial.

4. Possible outfit changing. The more corrupt the girls are, you can change their clothes to be sexier.

5. ANIMATION!

some rough animation that will appear:

Future Content

1. You can have a Ship!

2. A ship? that's mean a Ship Battle!

3. And many more!

Disclaimer:

- for speeding the development I will using some screenshot of the anime.

It's okay tho, I will eventually draw it all.

Also! follow me on *wink
Since I will give most of the game development info there!

Last edited:

The Alley Guy

Have you played Booty Hunter today?
Game Developer
Sep 30, 2018
Wow, you draw very well. I'm excited to see how your game will turn out. Good luck with the development. I'll watch this thread to follow the updates.

Reactions: DingoDeer

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
Wow, you draw very well. I'm excited to see how your game will turn out. Good luck with the development. I'll watch this thread to follow the updates.
Thanks for your kind word!
you can look into the latest progress report about this game that I just currently made:

Reactions: Trongkh

DingoDeer

New World Paradise
Uploader
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 19, 2018
v0.1 is already release.
the public will be recieve it on 30th december this month.

kiendragon21

Jan 30, 2020
File "game/ts_trainer.rpy", line 474: expected menuitem
p happy "ask tashigi to hug me?"
I have this error, how do I fix it?