VN Ren'Py New Transformation VN - Cellular Shift! (New Developer)

Deleted member 3067160

Anime Tiddies Expert
Game Developer
Nov 15, 2020
Hello everyone! I am Pattern On The Pants Games! I am relatively new to this, but currently I am creating Cellular Shift, an adult, transformation-themed visual novel made using assets from Koikatsu Party! and Chara Studio, as well as associated user-created mods. No development team, just me, myself, and I!

In this sci-fi/romance/crime story filled with nudity, sex, drama, and humor, you play as Riley Weston, a young man who tries an experimental serum developed by his friend Jill, and inadvertently ends up turning into a girl. Riley and his friends quickly begin to accept the change, but little do they know, there are strange, nefarious forces at work in the shadows, and events already set in motion that none of them could've predicted....

Part of what inspired me to create this, was that I wanted to make a story where the main character accepts the change early on, instead of just desperately trying to change back. There will be a mix of drama, sex, and humor, but the story will remain erotically charged at it's core.

Because I'm new, and need to attract people to my game, I have decided to make the first build available for play for free. If you enjoy my work, I encourage you to please consider pledging!

PC MEGA Link:
Mac MEGA Link:

Link To my Patreon:
Link to my Twitter:
2021-02-24 (11).png CS 5.PNG 2021-02-24 (14).png CS 3.PNG CS 4.PNG

• Hey there
Reactions: Cul and Xanado