• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

[S-Play tester] [R> Other] [S>Proofreader] Unpaid New to Game Design - Looking to start a Passion Project/Gain some experience.

DoctorSnow

Oct 7, 2017
Hi I'm a bit new to all of this so please forgive me.

I've combined R and S in a weird way that probably won't get this post approved but it seemed fitting to keep it concise. I'm new to game development, although not new to this forum or the multitude of games on here. And I've decided to finally indulge in making my own project(s). But at the same time I have incredible skill with writing, proof reading, UI design and game logic. I'm looking to expand my repertoire and some experience within the field. Ultimately I would like to speak to someone interested in aiding me with my ideas, and my journey beginning to design and create experiences.

Everything is going to be unpaid for now as I'm just starting off and experience is the payment for me. I'm a chill person but very new and shy, I use Discord and if you'd like to get in touch then please DM me and I can send you it. As of now I don't want to commit to anything major as this is a hobby and a side project but we all have to start somewhere.

The games I'm looking to make are in RPGM, I'm a big fan of Netorare booo I know, and that's probably what I'll be aiming my projects on. My favourite games are Satisfy Him, and Nymphomania Priestess. I think that should tell you what I'm aiming for. I have a few ideas for my project that I'm not sure which will come to fruition and I always think it's best to start off small so I could be talking about a few small projects or I could be talking about one big one.

I have some ideas about a Male Protagonist led game where your partner is also your support in combat, you have to recruit a third member in your party, a la "DPS + Tank + Healer". And in some way your partner is getting distracted behind you, whether you're the Tank taking all the hits so that the DPS can do their damage but your partner is busy "healing" them, or you're the DPS and she's busy "healing" the tank. Either could work.

Equally, I love Female Protagonist led games, and I'd love to make a game where you play as her as she gets corrupted and NTR'd. Equally, corruption will also be a big part of my game. I have tons of ideas about different elements of gameplay like a corruption system that expands with every single interaction changing the dialogue in new and subtle ways gradually. Over 100 hello world's for example. And ideas with all kinds of other stuff just not the confidence to see them through yet.

I understand that not following the traditional format this post will be slightly confusing so please see TL;DR below:

I can offer Proof Reading and Game Testing for free with an aim to gain experience.
I would like to discuss ideas with someone about my own game(s) and gain information and confidence within the field.

Finally, for me I have no way to get art, I thought about using Honey Select or any kind of sandbox system, as I'm a terrible artist and don't have the big bucks to spare on an artist in a passion project. I'm pretty sure I 100% want art in my games but I have no idea how I'm going to achieve that and as of right now, that's not a problem. As the art would be pointless without a game to use it in.

Even if you're a game developer with free time looking to share experience or knowledge with me then please get in touch. I'm very set on making my idea come to life, and I'm very motivated and any help would be appreciated.

zilkin

Dec 9, 2020
I also like ntr, did you play the haunted house ntr game? That was also made in rpg maker. For art I recommend using 3d programs like Blender, you can render your own art that way or "borrow" it.

Ivelog

Apr 25, 2023
Hi, Doctor! We're currently working on our sequel game, and we just got our Kickstarter approved (Surprisingly!) and launched a few days ago!
If you're interested, we'd welcome any willing playtesters to give some feedback and suggestions on things!

I'm super new to F95, but if you toss me your discord name I can talk to you more in-depth there, if you'd like.