Flash New Thread Questions? Newbie? Trials in Tainted Space related!

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Hello everybody! I'm new as Ffffffffffffffffffo_O

I'm really happy to be here and I really love this place! It's different than any other place that tries and fails to be what this place totally kicks butt at! I love you all, and I love how this place is. Butt kissing aside, (Really came straight from my heart) I figured I would ask this question in the most harmless place possible before even trying to proceed at all. Basically, I'm a huge fan of tits. You know, Trials in Tainted Space? Right? Right? You gotta know about this! But anyway, I'm building a really in depth newbie guide for setting up the game and save editing it, and all that fun stuff. I don't know if it's appropriate to start my very own "BIG-ASS GUIDE FOR TITS" thread or in what forum it's okay to do so, (so that people actually see it) or If it's strictly important that I post the TITS guide directly in the TITS thread that posts updates on the game itself, and just hope that the OP of that thread updates their thread with my guide?

Just let me know what the right thing to do is and I'll do that!:coldsweat:

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
Indeed. Sorry, it's my fault. I've never heard about Trials. So didn't get that tits is an acronym.
Oh okay, No problem. If you have anything to say about my thread or have any good tips or insight I would love to hear what you have to say:extremelyhappy:

redknight00

I want to break free
Staff member
Modder
Apr 30, 2017
I'd say to upload directly to the thread, it's were it will get more visibility for tits players.

And ask a mod to update the OP with your guide once in a while.

LabosCrabos

Jul 9, 2018
I'd say to upload directly to the thread, it's were it will get more visibility for tits players.

And ask a mod to update the OP with your guide once in a while.
Thanks. You really think it's okay for me to ask a mod to update someone else's OP?