Nov 5, 2018
Hello guys and gals,

I have been introduced by chance to the more kinky side of video gaming just a few months ago while watching some youtube videos. The games that flickered on my screen in the past were usually of the following categories:

-RPG: D&D products like Baldurs´s Gate or Bethesda´s Elder Scrolls & Fallout series
-RTS: Warcraft I & II, Dawn of War, Dungeon Keeper II and Syndicate
-Strategy: Age of Wonders series, Heroes of Might & Magic III and Disciples II
-Beat ´em up: Mortal Kombat series
-Martial Arts: Bayonetta
-Simulation: Apache Air Assault
-Racing: Burnout Paradise
-Wrestling: WWE 2k18 & Legends of Wrestlemania

To be brutally honest here, it was a big surprise to me that games today incorporated certain fetish elements which are to my liking as my favourite one depicted in my Avatar, Femdom, Amazons & Giantesses. Sadly video games including such content are not present in the mainstream media and thus languish under the radar of the gaming industry. There might be exceptions like Bayonetta but you have to look for them with a microscope to find them.

So that was my introduction and I am looking forward to discussing some of these kinky games with you in the future.

See you later alligator,
Foot Fetish Fan

Cirro84

Resident Evil-doer, part-time Candyman
Dec 24, 2016
Hi and welcome FFF! Nice to have you. Oh man...
Sadly video games including such content are not present in the mainstream media and thus languish under the radar of the gaming industry.
...be careful what you're wishing for. Them 'pro' studios'd ruin our beloved biotope! Greedy cunts. They'd sell you your own croc leather, alligator! I'm already waiting for the first 'loot boxes' to appear somewhere in my games... XD
You prob already know, but just in case - we got content tagged here: I'm sure you may find even more interesting stuff floating around.

Enjoy your stay and have fun, Tip Toe. ;)

Reactions: Foot Fetish Fan