New Lurker and a rant

ABlueJay

Mar 10, 2024
I'm new here, originally got an account to just download stuff, but seems like there's space for discussion which I thought I might get into.

I wanted to abuse this chance to introduce myself to also rant (pasted below), because I was originally going to do so in a discussion thread of NTRaholic but thought it was a bit off topic. So I decided ruining my own introduction would only bother me. I don't really know where else to put it, not sure about the etiquette here about ranting, and the rant probably isn't particularly unique either. This post will also help with the 3 post rule so hey, three birds one stone.

"Honestly, despite not having spent too much time here, plenty of the games I've seen have this sort of "grind" or "game" outside of the explicit content I'm here for. IMO if you want to make an explicit game, the "game" part should be about the explicit content, be integrated into it, or at least serve a story function.

Rather than trying to play crappy bird to get a high score, then using the skip button on it every morning to get enough money to buy soup, chocolate, and wine or some crap. If they kept these mini games/routine simple, relevant, and/or relatively snappy enough to keep up with the pace, I would be far more satisfied.
Maybe some people think more grind and the artificial scarcity makes the reward all the more sweeter, but for me it's just that, an artificial chore. I'm using a guide and it's still a tad bit annoying.

I guess I'm not the target audience and that's okay. Sorry, bit of a rant but wanted to get it off my chest.
"

Apr 16, 2024
I'm new here, originally got an account to just download stuff, but seems like there's space for discussion which I thought I might get into.

I wanted to abuse this chance to introduce myself to also rant (pasted below), because I was originally going to do so in a discussion thread of NTRaholic but thought it was a bit off topic. So I decided ruining my own introduction would only bother me. I don't really know where else to put it, not sure about the etiquette here about ranting, and the rant probably isn't particularly unique either. This post will also help with the 3 post rule so hey, three birds one stone.

"Honestly, despite not having spent too much time here, plenty of the games I've seen have this sort of "grind" or "game" outside of the explicit content I'm here for. IMO if you want to make an explicit game, the "game" part should be about the explicit content, be integrated into it, or at least serve a story function.

Rather than trying to play crappy bird to get a high score, then using the skip button on it every morning to get enough money to buy soup, chocolate, and wine or some crap. If they kept these mini games/routine simple, relevant, and/or relatively snappy enough to keep up with the pace, I would be far more satisfied.
Maybe some people think more grind and the artificial scarcity makes the reward all the more sweeter, but for me it's just that, an artificial chore. I'm using a guide and it's still a tad bit annoying.

I guess I'm not the target audience and that's okay. Sorry, bit of a rant but wanted to get it off my chest.
"
So, you just don't like grinding.

Apr 16, 2024
Ha, pretty much.
I feel like I could tolerate a certain amount, but at some point it gets annoying.
However, I often fire these sort of games up to bust a nut so maybe it's just my priorities lol.
It's understandable, especially if we are talking about adventure type of games, where content is locked behind the Great Grind Wall. For this reason I just cheat. It's easy to do, if we are talking about RPGM games.
There is a save editor, which can change the amount of items you have.

Or even use MTool, to change stats, go through walls, teleport anywhere, win any fights, activate scripts, etc.

Most of the single player games can be hacked via Cheat Engine (though I'm not sure if it has viruses or not).
But Unity games? I don't know how to hack them unfortunately.

ABlueJay

Mar 10, 2024
It's understandable, especially if we are talking about adventure type of games, where content is locked behind the Great Grind Wall. For this reason I just cheat. It's easy to do, if we are talking about RPGM games.
There is a save editor, which can change the amount of items you have.

Or even use MTool, to change stats, go through walls, teleport anywhere, win any fights, activate scripts, etc.

Most of the single player games can be hacked via Cheat Engine (though I'm not sure if it has viruses or not).
But Unity games? I don't know how to hack them unfortunately.
Thanks for the tips, I might put them to use if a certain game doesn't have a save or cheat provided. I don't really play RPGM games for the grind, but maybe I can access what I'm actually playing the damn game for with these cheats.

TBH I often skip the RPGM games because they don't seem to have as much content and/or aren't as dynamic with it which is probably a limitation with the engine. I could also just be unfairly judging them based on my preconceived notions of the engine though so maybe I'll give RPGM games that piqued my interest a chance.

Also, this is my third post, nice.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Evil Philosopher
Apr 16, 2024
Thanks for the tips, I might put them to use if a certain game doesn't have a save or cheat provided. I don't really play RPGM games for the grind, but maybe I can access what I'm actually playing the damn game for with these cheats.

TBH I often skip the RPGM games because they don't seem to have as much content and/or aren't as dynamic with it which is probably a limitation with the engine. I could also just be unfairly judging them based on my preconcieved notions of the engine thoughm so maybe I'll give some I'm interested in a chance.

Also, this is my third post, nice.
You are welcome, but... oh...
Oh my... h-how dare you?!
You missed SHRIFT, Lilith in Nightmare, Lust Grimm and Black Souls!
I feel insulted! (not really)