3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
nice game, i played it a few times and waited for month now for a full game leak.
i should have read earlier a few pages here to know this is not going to happen with the dev around.
man, i miss the old internet days when pirate sites were actuall pirate sites with full games.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
nice game, i played it a few times and waited for month now for a full game leak.
i should have read earlier a few pages here to know this is not going to happen with the dev around.
man, i miss the old internet days when pirate sites were actuall pirate sites with full games.
I like your determination! Luckily for you, it's still in development, and with the current content, there's a lot to explore on the public version ;) I hope you can continute to enjoy my work!

katzenstreu

Mar 4, 2023
I like your determination! Luckily for you, it's still in development, and with the current content, there's a lot to explore on the public version ;) I hope you can continute to enjoy my work!
nope, i hate paywalls for content.
have a nice weekend. :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Sh77mo

Jul 9, 2022
I have played this one a long time ago and I just came back and im genuinely impressed W dev keep it up
also dose any one knows the old phone code?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
hey the same with me i won't pay a game to see more contents otherwise they already should tell us from the beginning like for example there is another game called the sissy life you only find out that you need to be a patroen after you reach into a certain point and in order for you to see more then you will need to pay it.
nope, i hate paywalls for content.
have a nice weekend. :)
Well, in my defense, there's no stop block in my game. Patreon content features a new location and cheats + dev tools. There's no public "demo". There's the public full game that I am developing, and the patreon cheats and location.

Reactions: Starmold

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
I have played this one a long time ago and I just came back and im genuinely impressed W dev keep it up
also dose any one knows the old phone code?
The code for the phone is found in the mansion, if you look at your player file in the old computer, you might be able to spot a peculiar number sequence ;) Also, thank you! I do work hard on it.

Reactions: Sh77mo

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
So the last scene scene for the raid maid pill still doesn't open only the sounds work. So i guess you gave up in fixing this problem right? because besides this sex scene, there are two other last scenes from good basicgirl and petite that don't open as well. here is the scene img/scenes/office/sales demo/ready maid/12 fuck 1.mp4
This doesn't look to be from my game.

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
wrong game (i went thru the code and there is no mention of that, and if a vid/pic dont load that means the path broke but the file will be in the folder and no such file exists)

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
No worries mate, but I'm glad some other developer is having problems hahaha! :D

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.5.9
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Reactions: arcanian89

valkyria13

Jul 7, 2020
How do you get nurse job? Is it in hospital or somewhee else?

Also howdo you find Tonny and Luna. Tried working in bar but only got stranger event

• Red Heart

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
Is there a reason that you don't see the cheating scene with the boyfriend/girlfriend anymore? Cuz last time I played this game you could choose to have either a boyfriend (straight female) or a girlfriend (lesbian). Was that just temporarily removed to be revised to coincide with the new Male MC start or am I not remembering correctly?

• Red Heart

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Rephrasing the question: How do you trigger being forcefully taken to the asylum?
Step 1: Go to sleep with 100 trauma to lose your sanity
Step 2: Do 20 regular sessions with the therapist
Step 3: Do 20 alternative sessions with the therapist
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How do you get nurse job? Is it in hospital or somewhee else?

Also howdo you find Tonny and Luna. Tried working in bar but only got stranger event
Tommy is super rare, a 1/100 chance to encounter instead of the stranger event. Luna is in the hospital job, you must have no job and then enter the hospital. There's a 1/15 chance a doctor will pull you into a meeting by mistake. Don't correct him, just leave the meeting to get the job.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
hey there for the nurse job i have no idea, the only jobs i was able to get it was the cafe and the office. But to tell you the true. There is a much better way to earn money. For me right now i stopped playing because there isn't much to do right now. Because if you want to see more content you will need to pay for it.
There's not that much content behind a pay wall, my friend. I've told you this. The locked content is the club and the cheat codes and dev tools. It sounds to me like there's a lot of things you can explore in my game, and if you want, you can soon check out the miraheze wiki that I am creating to help understand some of the more deep aspects of the game - or you can join our discord and I will tell you all about it instead! I want you to have a fun time with my game, not a dissappointed time.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes