• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
might as well say you hate supporting creators bud!
Nope that is not hating is just fair because they dont tell us we need to pay in order to see more content. Like me for example if i knew i have to pay i would never played this game. To be honest is a good game.

VoodooDragoon98

Jun 4, 2020
Is there a reason that you don't see the cheating scene with the boyfriend/girlfriend anymore? Cuz last time I played this game you could choose to have either a boyfriend (straight female) or a girlfriend (lesbian). Was that just temporarily removed to be revised to coincide with the new Male MC start or am I not remembering correctly?

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Is there a reason that you don't see the cheating scene with the boyfriend/girlfriend anymore? Cuz last time I played this game you could choose to have either a boyfriend (straight female) or a girlfriend (lesbian). Was that just temporarily removed to be revised to coincide with the new Male MC start or am I not remembering correctly?
Hey far as i know if you go out with Lily i think as for the boyfriend will be Zack the one living with you during the beginning of the game. But if you are able to earn more money you can buy a car, and a apartment at the city.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Rephrasing the question: How do you trigger being forcefully taken to the asylum?
Step 1: Go to sleep with 100 trauma to lose your sanity
Step 2: Do 20 regular sessions with the therapist
Step 3: Do 20 alternative sessions with the therapist
Step 4: ???
Step 5: Profit!

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
How do you get nurse job? Is it in hospital or somewhee else?

Also howdo you find Tonny and Luna. Tried working in bar but only got stranger event
Tommy is super rare, a 1/100 chance to encounter instead of the stranger event. Luna is in the hospital job, you must have no job and then enter the hospital. There's a 1/15 chance a doctor will pull you into a meeting by mistake. Don't correct him, just leave the meeting to get the job.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
hey there for the nurse job i have no idea, the only jobs i was able to get it was the cafe and the office. But to tell you the true. There is a much better way to earn money. For me right now i stopped playing because there isn't much to do right now. Because if you want to see more content you will need to pay for it.
There's not that much content behind a pay wall, my friend. I've told you this. The locked content is the club and the cheat codes and dev tools. It sounds to me like there's a lot of things you can explore in my game, and if you want, you can soon check out the miraheze wiki that I am creating to help understand some of the more deep aspects of the game - or you can join our discord and I will tell you all about it instead! I want you to have a fun time with my game, not a dissappointed time.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
The cheating scene with the boyfriend/girlfriend *should* still be there, but there isn't much to that :D

Eonor

Sep 9, 2017
Made an Android port of New Life Project v0.5.9.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: -

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Delicious °π°
Jan 4, 2021
Made an Android port of New Life Project v0.5.9.

Please let me know if you encounter any issues with the port and I'll see what I can do to get them sorted.

Link: Pixeldrain -
Can I import my save in this?
I can :D Thanx of the port

Last edited:
Reactions: Eonor

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
hey there for the nurse job i have no idea, the only jobs i was able to get it was the cafe, the office and now working at the bar. But to tell you the true. There is a much better way to earn money. For me right now i stopped playing because there isn't much to do right now. Because if you want to see more content you will need to pay for it.

megalol

Engaged Member
Modder
Game Compressor
Apr 3, 2017

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
P.S. Plz don't ping me in case of possible dead links coz it's working on moment of posting and I have no ability/intention to reupload in case of files deletion by game developer. Also I didn't tested this release so use it on own risk.

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
Nope that is not hating is just fair because they dont tell us we need to pay in order to see more content. Like me for example if i knew i have to pay i would never played this game. To be honest is a good game.
Comment above this one supposedly has the patreon version.

New content is added to the public version every 2 weeks.

Patreons have access to all public content plus the club, and haven't gotten any exclusive updates this year.
Patreons have gotten to vote on new content, and some might get access to experimental versions in the future.

(The experimental versions are currently only available to a few people on discord.)

Taulion

Sep 13, 2021
To absolutely anyone reading this comment, I'm trying to make a mood system which will affect stat gains and losses, any ideas?

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewLifeProject-0.5.9Patreon
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

swallowing

Feb 27, 2024
Comment above this one supposedly has the patreon version.

New content is added to the public version every 2 weeks.

Patreons have access to all public content plus the club, and haven't gotten any exclusive updates this year.
Patreons have gotten to vote on new content, and some might get access to experimental versions in the future.

(The experimental versions are currently only available to a few people on discord.)
Hey as for me i already stopped playing this game. Because if the dev had told us since the beginning that we need to pay in order to see more content. I would never play this game to begin with.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes