3.20 star(s) 13 Votes

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Hey, how do you make your cleaning noticeable? Is there a way?
Sorry, no, not yet! But I've implemented a function to make it work for the kitchen. I'll make it for Zacks room too! Latest updates are found on itch.io :)

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
That's a lot of money!
Also, that's a strange bug. Essentially time broke, shouldn't be able to happen. What did you do leading up to this? This is mainly a debug message telling you time couldn't be replaced with whatever it was supposed to be replaced with
Managed to hunt it down. Uploading new fix as I write this - hang on 2 minutes :)

Reactions: GamerDaddy

GamerDaddy

Feb 6, 2023
That's a lot of money!
Also, that's a strange bug. Essentially time broke, shouldn't be able to happen. What did you do leading up to this? This is mainly a debug message telling you time couldn't be replaced with whatever it was supposed to be replaced with
that was the first time i could sleep there. as for the money id work till it was evening then go home (rinse and repeat)

• Red Heart
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
New update out on itch! Will update links here soon!

A new folder has been added, called "fonts". It is important that this folder stay in its place. It contains one(1) custom font used in the cellar of the mansion.

Added 10 more images
You can now ask Lily to move into the mansion with you for extra lewd fun!
Fixed spelling mistakes
Added lore to the story! Clean up the basement and begin unraveling the mystery that surrounds you!
Rewrote Morris to be an interactive character!
Added a new location
Added a new character
Added new toy! Strap-on!
Lily can now randomly use the strap-on on you during sexual encounters with Lily, if you have already bought the strap-on
Added different options to fooling around with Lily after she moves in with you.
You can now clean the cellar!
Cable TV got fixed, you can now watch action and romcoms! Finally!
Random NC scenes now only happen at certain allure levels. Watch out!
Added more flavor text to certain passages
Added option to be promoted at the bar!

Reactions: HotPotLovers

Snoopy_H

May 30, 2018
the strap-on cant be bought as it says already bought but backpack says no, food does not work, bought it, but kitchen says you have no food. can't find basement, didnt find morris, didnt find how to invite lily to move?

did see some scenes gone?
and loading the game up in firefox took like 2 minutes????

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Nota Bao

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
the strap-on cant be bought as it says already bought but backpack says no, food does not work, bought it, but kitchen says you have no food. can't find basement, didnt find morris, didnt find how to invite lily to move?

did see some scenes gone?
and loading the game up in firefox took like 2 minutes????
Huh! This all seems strange. Hold on and I will fix it all.

Nota Bao

Custom title
Game Developer
May 14, 2020
Huh! This all seems strange. Hold on and I will fix it all.
I can't find any of these bugs in game when I playtest??? Can you send me a DM and we'll get to the bottom of this. Have you tried removing your game and reinstalling from scratch?

funnyman133

Mar 16, 2018
You really need to start using actual version numbers, hard to tell if there's actually any new content or not the way you currently are doing this.

Suggestion would be instead of having 7 v0.1s and 5 v0.2s so far, maybe do v0.1, v0.1.1, v0.1.2, ..., v0.2, v0.2.1, etc. Standard semantic versioning accounts for different types of releases (major, minor, patch, etc) so you should try to rely on that sort of logic and will make things a lot clearer for everyone.

3.20 star(s) 13 Votes