3.20 star(s) 5 Votes

Night27

May 8, 2017
this game is extremely bare bones atm, with no story what so ever, not even the scenes that it does have contain any real substance to them other then simply saying "someone did this you liked it" followed by random sex pics, its one thing if this was an early release of the game but it has been in development for almost a year now and the scenes are still this incomplete, potential maybe but the there is A LOT of work needed and it sounds like the creator is getting ready to abandon this game and do either a renpy or rpg instead.

Reactions: L7Bear

hagai2

Apr 14, 2017
development is good currently, no bugs at all which is a good surprise.
looking forward to v0.5 or so ;]

Moz69

Nov 20, 2017
its pretty fun to play though the beein abducted and sold as a slave the whole time with the minigame gets pretty boring fast.

but rest isnt that bad

ImAllen

Jan 30, 2018
When I go to save and come back later and load I cant seem to find a way to play again, I get trapped in menus. I have to be doing something wrong, but I cant figure it out. (the only way back in I can find it goto active quest, and hit reset and then go home.)

Zer0zero

Oct 26, 2017
There is next to zero writing... almost no game play and the videos are just random clips of fucking planted all around... terrible

Reactions: carminith
3.20 star(s) 5 Votes