3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

shamtiiomi

May 1, 2021
Sorry to break it to you, but there is always someone who doesn´t like specific things. Do you expect the Dev to change his style just because for you those memes are "wasted time" and "not everyone loves them" ? What about the people who DO love it? You realize how egotistical and entitled you sound right now?

Tell me, why should the Dev cater towards YOUR needs and change his game the way you want it and not keep it that way and make ppl, like me and others, who enjoy that content happy?

My suggestion: Let the Dev make his game the way he wants and if you´re not happy, just move on.
[/
Sorry to break it to you, but there is always someone who doesn´t like specific things. Do you expect the Dev to change his style just because for you those memes are "wasted time" and "not everyone loves them" ? What about the people who DO love it? You realize how egotistical and entitled you sound right now?

Tell me, why should the Dev cater towards YOUR needs and change his game the way you want it and not keep it that way and make ppl, like me and others, who enjoy that content happy?

My suggestion: Let the Dev make his game the way he wants and if you´re not happy, just move on.
seem you like the game so far,good for you i dont intent to give the dev any order,im only use my right to say whay i want without being harsh or n asshole ,and i will move one whn i want to not when theyy told me to.....i can critize whatever without being sarcastic or even objetiv ,bcs you already say it the crap of one is gold to to others......

Feb 25, 2022
New Horizon 0.2.1 #Patch
Patreon post image-1.jpg

Hello world! KS here~

Thanks to all of you that reported bugs and typos.

I fixed them as well as added in some accessibility options in the game now.

Links

Itch:

Mega:

Workupload:

Pixeldrain:

GDrive:

Change log:General bugs and typo fixesAdded text size adjustmentAdded textbox opacity adjustmentAdded textbox height adjustmentAdded reminder of save incompatibility warning at startupAdded option to turn off meme video cut-ins
*Note: Old saves are not compatible. Please start a new game, otherwise you won't be able to unlock certain scenes.

I'll see you in the New Horizon~

KS

Tags: Vanilla, Harem, Romance, Drama, Mystery

Reactions: AwsHen and arkypoub

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
What are you all even whining about? Buhuhu.... She "blackmailed" him... buhuhu....

Her members asked if they should get rid of him since MC learned about Ayases secret identity. So she did the most logical thing and tried to "blackmail" him into being silent about it. So in case MC ever goes against her, she has something to shut him up. Sure, she said he´s working for them now, but after MC learned that Ayases sister and his father went missing, it was HIS decision to join them since he´s still looking for infos about his father. So what even is your point here?

But hey, i get you. If it would´ve been the other way around and MC would´ve blackmailed Ayase into having sex with him,i bet ya´ll would sit there silently massaging your little peckers. Pathetic.
This is a braindead take. Blackmail is blackmail, you putting it in quotation marks doesn't change shit. The intent behind it doesn't fucking matter. Then you couple that with the fact that there's no player agency and you're forced to play as a simp MC who just automatically forgives her and goes along with what she says... yeah no thank you.

It's alright if you enjoy the game, but stop licking the dev's nuts so much and stop getting so salty about genuine critique. If anyone is in here demanding the dev to change things, or complaining over and over, then yeah sure, they should grow up and fuck off. However, simply just giving a reasonable and logical opinion is completely fine. If anything you're the one who looks pathetic by complaining and whining over reasonable opinions.

And I can't speak for others, but I hate blackmail with the passion, and am not fine with it period, no matter who's doing the blackmail. Unless it's non-sexual and is against someone who deserves it, but those are very rare exceptions.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
This is a braindead take. Blackmail is blackmail, you putting it in quotation marks doesn't change shit. The intent behind it doesn't fucking matter. Then you couple that with the fact that there's no player agency and you're forced to play as a simp MC who just automatically forgives her and goes along with what she says... yeah no thank you.

It's alright if you enjoy the game, but stop licking the dev's nuts so much and stop getting so salty about genuine critique. If anyone is in here demanding the dev to change things, or complaining over and over, then yeah sure, they should grow up and fuck off. However, simply just giving a reasonable and logical opinion is completely fine. If anything you're the one who looks pathetic by complaining and whining over reasonable opinions.

And I can't speak for others, but I hate blackmail with the passion, and am not fine with it period, no matter who's doing the blackmail. Unless it's non-sexual and is against someone who deserves it, but those are very rare exceptions.
It´d be news to me that i´m getting salty about genuine critique, but whatever. I just don´t see stuff like " i don´t like certain things about the game, change it" as genuine critique if they can´t even bring better options to the table. They don´t like it? Well, maybe they should join his discord, write him in private and present better options.

For me it´s not even blackmail but a reminder for the MC to keep his mouth shut. It´s one thing if she kept dangling it in front of MC´s face and force him into certain stuff, but she doesn´t. And after learning about his father, MC has his own reason to join her team.
Hell, i´d do the same if i was in her shoes. If somebody ever learns about her secret identity, it could literally put her life at risk. Down the line she even admits that it was wrong of her to do it and is sorry for the way she handled things. That´s called character development. What else do you want?

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
It´d be news to me that i´m getting salty about genuine critique, but whatever. I just don´t see stuff like " i don´t like certain things about the game, change it" as genuine critique if they can´t even bring better options to the table. They don´t like it? Well, maybe they should join his discord, write him in private and present better options.

For me it´s not even blackmail but a reminder for the MC to keep his mouth shut. It´s one thing if she kept dangling it in front of MC´s face and force him into certain stuff, but she doesn´t. And after learning about his father, MC has his own reason to join her team.
Hell, i´d do the same if i was in her shoes. If somebody ever learns about her secret identity, it could literally put her life at risk. Down the line she even admits that it was wrong of her to do it and is sorry for the way she handled things. That´s called character development. What else do you want?
Totally right, we can't like everything and what matters is if this is too much for us or we can live with. Happy to see dudes like you who doesn't want things to change in a game because they don't like it. It's refreshing.

I would do the same is her shoes, always need to have one step ahead and a safety net. Furthermore she didn't know the MC at all, she's from a wealthy familly and have shady activities. For once in an AVN she doesn't beleive the MC because he's the MC. Even I am not fan of this update, the game is pretty enjoyable as a whole and LI's are lovable. And the japanese vibe is well present, as a japan culture lover I can't resist ^^

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
1.) Never said I wanted the dev to change the game, I've already said my piece and opinion and will look elsewhere for games.

2.) You are fucking simps for being okay with Ayase treating the MC that way. Also, you play from the MC's perspective, he's the one you pilot during the story. What you would do in her shoes is kind of irrelevant. I guess you guys are just okay with blackmail, which again, is exactly what it is, no matter how many times you say you don't see it as such.

Wolfeszorn

Jul 24, 2021
1.) Never said I wanted the dev to change the game, I've already said my piece and opinion and will look elsewhere for games.

2.) You are fucking simps for being okay with Ayase treating the MC that way. Also, you play from the MC's perspective, he's the one you pilot during the story. What you would do in her shoes is kind of irrelevant. I guess you guys are just okay with blackmail, which again, is exactly what it is, no matter how many times you say you don't see it as such.
1. i wasn´t specifically talking about you, i was referring to the multiple other egotistical ppl before you who don´t rly contribute to this thread and just demand the dev to change his game because THEY don´t like certain stuff

2. Oh, nice. Now we´re simps because we don´t share your opinion. Welp, okay. And no, we´re not only playing from the MC´s perspective. We play it from the viewers perspective aswell. Most of the times we have information and context at hand that the MC hasn´t. If we would just play from the MC´s perspective, we wouldn´t be able to tell what a person is thinking, see what happens to other characters etc. But as a viewer we get all those additional informations about a character and are able to judge them based on that. So no, i don´t think it´s irrelevant. But hey, i´m just a Simp. So who am i to even try to have a civil discussion with you, eh?

Last edited:

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Well, to me it seemed totally like blackmail, the fact that the MC discovers that it may be beneficial for him to join doesn't eliminate the blackmail or the threats.

Being able to avoid a romantic relationship with her or having sex scenes with her. In my case, from the moment she blackmailed the MC she was no longer a viable LI.

It would also have been nice if when you have the option of forgiving her without asking for anything or asking her to pose, to have been able to say that you will work with her but you don't forgive her. Tell her something like you don't want anything, that if what she wants is to be forgiven, it won't happen. That you are going to continue working together for the good of both, but that you don't need to be friends to do so.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
You are fucking simps for being okay with Ayase treating the MC that way. Also, you play from the MC's perspective, he's the one you pilot during the story. What you would do in her shoes is kind of irrelevant. I guess you guys are just okay with blackmail, which again, is exactly what it is, no matter how many times you say you don't see it as such.
I might be a simp, but I know that i'm not living in wonderland. Not all is black or white, nuances are what colors the worlds and open minds.

We not totally see things from the MC point of view, unless you can see yourself at the third person while not beeing in front of a mirror. I can't read minds, but maybe thats only me. Personnaly not feel being the MC, I never do. Choices in an AVN for me are a way to influence what will happen. But also a challenge to get all scene. And what happen to the MC is not directed at me but at the MC. Enjoying the story as I would enjoy a book or a movie, but with some spice !

Reactions: Wolfeszorn

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
I might be a simp, but I know that i'm not living in wonderland. Not all is black or white, nuances are what colors the worlds and open minds.

We not totally see things from the MC point of view, unless you can see yourself at the third person while not beeing in front of a mirror. I can't read minds, but maybe thats only me. Personnaly not feel being the MC, I never do. Choices in an AVN for me are a way to influence what will happen. But also a challenge to get all scene. And what happen to the MC is not directed at me but at the MC. Enjoying the story as I would enjoy a book or a movie, but with some spice !
Well that's fine and dandy, and I also treat AVN's like a story or movie I'd enjoy normally, but at a base level I like to be able to relate to the main character that the story follows. I just can't relate or resonate with a simp who let's himself get walked over like that, sorry. If there was player agency to have a choice in the matter, it would have been completely fine to have that option be there for all the simps, and I could have still enjoyed it. Again though, I'll just play something else, it's not a big deal in the end. If it was a kinetic novel, then it would make more sense considering it would be more like a traditional novel.

You do you, that's the last thing I'll say on the matter.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018

I don't think it can be said that there is a correct way to play. There are different ways, and they can all be equally valid.

I identify myself with the MC, just like I do in RPGs, which makes me enjoy these games more than if I didn't. Although it also makes me feel more frustrated and makes situations like the one we are talking about seem much more "personal." Of course, just as I don't think I have the right to tell you or anyone else to identify with the MC, I have the right to play this way.

When you identify with the protagonist of the game everything becomes more personal, and it can be both more rewarding and much more frustrating (at least for those of us who play like that). In fact, I don't know if I could play any other way right now, it's been a long time playing like this and I don't see any reason to change.

bASKOU

Jan 29, 2019
I don't think it can be said that there is a correct way to play. There are different ways, and they can all be equally valid.

I identify myself with the MC, just like I do in RPGs, which makes me enjoy these games more than if I didn't. Although it also makes me feel more frustrated and makes situations like the one we are talking about seem much more "personal." Of course, just as I don't think I have the right to tell you or anyone else to identify with the MC, I have the right to play this way.

When you identify with the protagonist of the game everything becomes more personal, and it can be both more rewarding and much more frustrating (at least for those of us who play like that). In fact, I don't know if I could play any other way right now, it's been a long time playing like this and I don't see any reason to change.
Totally agree, we all play as we see fit. Just answering to a guy calling others simps because they don't see things the same way that he does.

Reactions: BlasKyau

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Just started to play this I must say I already have mixed feeling about Ayase which is a shame because I love her looks and she seems badass.

I understand the blackmail and all to keep her secret that doesn’t bug me but what does is her forcing us to work for her so she can keep an close eye on you. Not only does she have a compelling reason for the MC to not say anything but makes no sense anyone would believe the MC anyways. Kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I get it’s to move the story forward but I honestly hated the execution of it. Unless the goal is to make you hate this character I feel this would have been much better executed if there was either no blackmail or blackmail then she told the MC about the connection to his father and her sister in their disappearance then have the MC want to join. But making Ayase so forceful like this feels really weird to me unless of course she is meant to be hated and a controlling type.

However after all of that she is starting to be a bit nicer towards the mc like she is remorseful or something. So doesn't totally feel like the controlling type to me at least not entirely just a little bit. As if she totally controlling I don't think she would care to try and make things right but doing nice things for the MC because she attacked him. With how much her personality changed right after she was being so forceful with the MC it almost feels like we are suppose to forgive and forget what she just did.

I will play the rest and hope my opinion changes for the better as I do like her and hate her at the same time. Just felt like ranting about this a bit not sure if anyone feels the same or it's just me reading to much into things too early since I haven't finished the game yet. But man her introduction really left me with some mixed feelings on her.

estrada777

Engaged Member
Modder
Donor
Mar 22, 2020
Updated Android port. Nothing too fancy but let me know if you have any issues.

Version: 0.2
NOTE: May want a new save

Appreciate my porting? Leave a Tip! You're supporting my efforts, paying for storage, and encouraging more ports!
¯\_(ツ)_/¯ OR or even MEGA

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

This unofficial port/version is not released by the developer, download at your own risk.

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

PIXELDRAIN
MEGA

Size 443 MB

PLEASE don't reply, or @ me, or DM me for updates. I always update my ports, YES I ALREADY KNOW ABOUT THE UPDATE.

Updates are faster on .
Updated my android port.

BlasKyau

Conversation Conqueror
Jun 26, 2018
Just started to play this I must say I already have mixed feeling about Ayase which is a shame because I love her looks and she seems badass.

I understand the blackmail and all to keep her secret that doesn’t bug me but what does is her forcing us to work for her so she can keep an close eye on you. Not only does she have a compelling reason for the MC to not say anything but makes no sense anyone would believe the MC anyways. Kind of leaves a sour taste in my mouth.

I get it’s to move the story forward but I honestly hated the execution of it. Unless the goal is to make you hate this character I feel this would have been much better executed if there was either no blackmail or blackmail then she told the MC about the connection to his father and her sister in their disappearance then have the MC want to join. But making Ayase so forceful like this feels really weird to me unless of course she is meant to be hated and a controlling type.

However after all of that she is starting to be a bit nicer towards the mc like she is remorseful or something. So doesn't totally feel like the controlling type to me at least not entirely just a little bit. As if she totally controlling I don't think she would care to try and make things right but doing nice things for the MC because she attacked him. With how much her personality changed right after she was being so forceful with the MC it almost feels like we are suppose to forgive and forget what she just did.

I will play the rest and hope my opinion changes for the better as I do like her and hate her at the same time. Just felt like ranting about this a bit not sure if anyone feels the same or it's just me reading to much into things too early since I haven't finished the game yet. But man her introduction really left me with some mixed feelings on her.
Well, I partially agree with what you say. Only I don't have mixed feelings, I just dislike her and I would have preferred not to forgive her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
Well, I partially agree with what you say. Only I don't have mixed feelings, I just dislike her and I would have preferred not to forgive her.
well after finishing the game my opinion has completely changed I do like her now. But that's like I said while I didn't agree with the blackmail I didn't find it a huge deal with the context and how her personality changed. Throughout my playthrough she proofed to me she isn't about that and seemed very out of character for her at this point at least how she acts towards the MC feels very out of character to me. Now if her personality didn't change much id probably dislike her right now she probably is my favorite. With that being said yeah if the choice was not to forgive her I would of taken it as It did take me about 1/2 of the game or so to start to like her.

Dessolos

Forum Fanatic
Jul 25, 2017
After playing this and posting a review all I have to say I cannot wait for more I liked this one alot more than I thought for sure my favorite HS game now might potentially be in my top 10 AVN's now id have to think on that

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes