3.70 star(s) 27 Votes

Odlanier

Jun 23, 2020
New Horizon v0.2

Changelog
Note: Old saves are not compatible. Please start a new game, otherwise you won't be able to unlock certain scenes.

Last edited:

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Horizon [v0.2] [KawaiiSukebe]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- -

Mac:
- -

Jeycii_

Sep 18, 2022
The previews look really damn good. But did it take over one year for an update? or is it like v0.1, v0.1.1 etc?

SlapE

Dec 4, 2022
Did the blackmail plot ever get changed, or is it the same as it was during the initial release? That's the only thing holding me back from adding this game to my list as of now. Everything else about the game seems really promising.

I don't care if the dev didn't change it, and kept it the way it was, I never try and tell a dev how to make their games. However, sometimes when I see a glaring problem that a new game has, I don't hesitate to give my opinions and feedback on it. I'm late to the party on this one however, and other people have already given some good feedback on the blackmail stuff. So yes, just curious if that stuff ever got changed or not.

If it was unchanged, that's fine, that just means the game isn't for me and I'll move on to the next.

Cheers. :coffee:

Jimskeleton

Nov 9, 2020
Did the blackmail plot ever get changed, or is it the same as it was during the initial release? That's the only thing holding me back from adding this game to my list as of now. Everything else about the game seems really promising.

I don't care if the dev didn't change it, and kept it the way it was, I never try and tell a dev how to make their games. However, sometimes when I see a glaring problem that a new game has, I don't hesitate to give my opinions and feedback on it. I'm late to the party on this one however, and other people have already given some good feedback on the blackmail stuff. So yes, just curious if that stuff ever got changed or not.

If it was unchanged, that's fine, that just means the game isn't for me and I'll move on to the next.

Cheers. :coffee:
No the blackmail plot is still in the story and from what I recall of the original story as it was so long ago now it's exactly the same, I thought I remember reading somewhere that it was getting changed but obviously I was wrong.

It is a bit of a shame that the blackmail is a little off putting as the 0.2 update was pretty good minus way to many jokes, and the devs definitely improved on the renders.

DrakoGhoul

Engaged Member
Jul 13, 2018
I just came across this game today. Looks interesting from what I read in the overview. I'll check this out.

Black Orchid

Sep 3, 2022
why do so many games insist on having a wet sack of shit for a MC these days? there is nothing interesting about the MC at all and the entire setup is outright dumb. they are threating to blackmail you and beat you, skip 5 lines forward and you already seem to be buddy-buddy with them.

Demoness_Kiss

Forum Fanatic
Jun 9, 2017
why do so many games insist on having a wet sack of shit for a MC these days? there is nothing interesting about the MC at all and the entire setup is outright dumb. they are threating to blackmail you and beat you, skip 5 lines forward and you already seem to be buddy-buddy with them.
exactly what i complain about in my review...but using more words XD

yilkin

dl.rpdl.net
Donor
Feb 23, 2023
NewHorizon-0.2
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
rpdl torrents are unaffiliated with F95Zone and the game developer.
Please note that we do not provide support for games.
For torrent-related issues use here, or join us on !
, . Downloading issues? Look here.
Want to join the team? Read more here!

Apr 2, 2021
The "obey me, or I will blackmail you and expose the things that you did to the public (which I pretty sure doesn't even care) and ruin your reputation" trope is a classic japanese anime trope due to the stupid "I care so much about the reputation of my family I must bring them honour and no shame" Asian mindset. Obviously these stupid writing being overly used in manga, anime and ntr comics widely undermined the writing capability of ppl who grow up consuming these contents, i.e. the dev of this game (I suspect).

BcinP

Feb 24, 2021
All the "good guy" mc are such a pussy like this,i can't figure out why..some kind of fetish?:unsure:

Last edited:

ImperialD

Devoted Member
Oct 24, 2019
so my MC has super powers that he knows little about .. and just learning .... interesting :unsure:
love the babes in this game ... ope we can pick more than just one .. cause i have my eyes on three :love:

(y)(y)(y)(y)(y)

3.70 star(s) 27 Votes