VN NEW GAMES "Mystery of Family" ( In developing )

Waiting for something really cool in the world of Adult Games ?

• yes

• not

• All hopes of you brother ;)

Results are only viewable after voting.

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
0.1 hasn't been finished yet but you have awards on your banner for 'Best Realism', you have nudity on your Patreon's main page, and you are already looking for ideas from us.

Good start and enjoy the incoming Patreon suspension.

zehlen

Dec 8, 2017
0.1 hasn't been finished yet but you have awards on your banner for 'Best Realism', you have nudity on your Patreon's main page, and you are already looking for ideas from us.

and I do not plan to release version 0.1, it's stupid, my first version will be content for half an hour gameplay at least

zehlen

Dec 8, 2017

first of all, I was engaged in the development of games in the past) with regard to ideas, it would be great to have in the Arsenal of many ideas for implementation, the idea is not as for the plot, the plot is ready and they engaged the man who is able to do ) need ideas in terms of the perversion of sex dominance, I think there should be quite enough )

thecardinal

Latina midget, sub to my Onlyfans - cash for gash
Game Developer
Jul 28, 2017
You need to take that nudity off your Patreon and don't mention incest there either, don't have incest in your game unless you plan on having a patch. I am trying to save you from getting suspended.

zehlen

Dec 8, 2017
I like the creepy imagery. I wouldn't worry about realism, just make an enjoyable ride.
Thanks for the advice ) I know I like to play in your free time in games of this genre, but I feel stiffness in deistviyah ! therefore, I try to realize the maximum freedom of action

the plot for my game was written by a talented guy who really knows how to write
it's not scary, but mystery and intriguing in the first place)

zehlen

Dec 8, 2017
I think this sounds interesting, but a few screenshots of characters in the game would be good to see if you have! :) I agree with much about what you wrote in your Patreon with more realistic approche and my suggestion is to not make the game grinding, alot of repeating tideous stuff is one of the worst things in adult games for me :frown: but that just a suggestion. Want to see more from the game! :angel:
this will be taken into account first of all, many different random events, which will be repeated after a while, not every new day )

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
No completed games on record, and even the first version of first game is not released yet. How did you win these "Best adult games idea", "Best adult games developer" & "Best adult games realism" awards exactly? I smell a lot of ego here, and that is never a good sign.

Neko-Hime

Donor
Game Developer
Jul 7, 2018
I like the Idea with 4k Images, Incest and a great Story, so just for me i hope you dont make NTR or Mini Games ^^

Reactions: zehlen

Agent HK47

Mar 3, 2018
The game was available for evaluation to a narrow circle of developers, this is not my first project, I worked on earlier on other projects, but they were not mine. I was a helper;)
Well, this helps a little, but not much. You never mention which games you worked on earlier, nor specified your role in those games. And even if a group of developers liked your game, they in no way have the power to award you these awards (awards which doesn't exist) and it still makes you seem pretty arrogant to use these terms to describe your game, when you haven't released a version for the general public to experience, let alone completed a game.

I am going to develop a game soon, and I could send a demo to some friends or people on the forum, and then start using the terms "Best adult games tits" or "Biggest adult games butts" or even "Best adult games cumshots". I can easily do this, because these awards/titles doesn't exist for adult games, so I can easily invent them. It doesn't mean I earned them though. It would only make me seem arrogant, which is kinda how I feel like you are presenting yourself.

Its like a movie using the terms "Oscar winner 2018" "Best motion picture 2018" and so on, before the movie is released in theaters, becase a small handful of critics enjoyed a few 1 minute clips from the movie. If the movie is released in theaters and the general public realizes that it is a piece of shit, with a few bright spots here and there, then those self-proclaimed titles are worthless, and only serves to show the arrogance of the people behind the movie.

Always start off from a humble perspective, cause if you behave like you are flawless, then your customers will slam down on every mistake you make, with 10 times the fury.

I hope your game will work out well, but I hope you will consider what I said.

Reactions: zehlen

reisen

Jul 29, 2018
This is the first post that I saw here. and you know what? Me definitely like! Especially the fact that I see "scary screenshots" and "hints of incest," this is what I like. So shut up and take my money! =)) I hope you get it all unified in one genre, and do not go only one way "Sex scene and nothing more" !

Tiren

Jul 29, 2018
  • Unique and realistic freedom of action
  • 4K image resolution ( and version FullHD )
  • There is no annoying monotony of repetitive actions
  • Over the plot works a creative person, a young writer, and just a great guy
    Thank you Daniel V
  • Full variety in sex, from domination by the main character, and before domination over them
  • Animation with embedded technology Nvidia PhysX 9.10
  • The player controls the outcome of events
  • Several endings. Additional branches of the plot
  • All characters live their lives and they are not perverted sex maniacs :extremelyhappy:
  • Many unpredictable random events

You play as a young guy who came on vacation from the Institute to help parents with moving to a new house, which parents got by accident, as heredity. But no one knows what secrets this house keeps and the family that lived in it !!! The main character will have to solve all the mysteries of this place and find out what happened here and where the past inhabitants disappeared, deep in the basement of the house he finds what makes him all-powerful, but he does not understand what harm his use does for everyone! In addition, the real owner awakens, who begins a ruthless hunt to get it back, so that it does not become
    Love, fear, passion, impunity, despair, lust
If you really can realize all this, then you will create something new in the game industry of adult games. Who knows, maybe you will be the discoverers. In any case, I already like the graphics of the screenshots!