RPGM New Game

Doc5252 Productions

Conversation Conqueror
Game Developer
May 31, 2017
I know absolutely nothing about programing, coding, art or anything about creating games. I do know how to write though. I have a great idea for a historical/sci-fi game that could be made in RPGMaker. I don't want to make any money, I just want to make this game. I'm looking for some people to help me make it. The main character is an alien, the last of his species, that crash lands on earth 10,000 years ago. The game would be called "Ancient Illegal Aliens." It has tons of adult fetishes that people love. If anyone would love to team-up to make this game let me know.

Thanks -Doc

Cyan

Jul 25, 2017
By '10,000 years ago', I assume you mean something medieval-ish as far as a timeline? Or do you literally mean 10 thousand years ago by some historical standard?

People were just starting to domesticate animals. Cultivating foods was just beginning. Weapons made from steel were just starting to be made (Iron weapons existed, but iron for most weapons are horrible). All these things made most 'cities' not very large, few thousand at the most. It could be an issue if the main character goes down the - 'becomes a king and repopulates his alien race' trope. Hopefully as a writer you understand what my concerns are.

That being said, It looks interesting. If you get an artist I might be willing to throw my hat in to assist (Programming). I've got several other projects going, so I don't want to promise too much - but yea. Lemme know.

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: Zachy