New Game I'm working on

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Hello folks

So I decided to start learning how to make games on twine. To learn I decided to make a litte game, inspired by The Whore of Babylon. It's only to learn so it will probably be short and not that special. It's just to grab a hold of the ropes. But I hope my writing skills will please the players.

Basically the main character has a shitty live makes a deal with a succubus. She gets mind control powers and decides to get revenge.

Tags will be included are definitely be: Femdom, Female protag, lesbian, straight, incest (maybe I'll make it avoidable tho),

What would you like to see?

1548256614664.png 1548259475155.png

Reactions: Bakkalon

paiin

Jan 17, 2019
Female protagonist + mind control ..

Totally the game isn't for me but good luck with your game

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Totally understandable. It's just those are my favorite kind of games and there wasn't much of it. Hence why.

Thanks anyways.

Female protagonist + mind control ..

Totally the game isn't for me but good luck with your game

whiskeyrose

Game Developer
Aug 16, 2017
Twine is an excellent format to get started in. You can do some creative stuff with it even without a great understanding of code.

My recommendation is to make the game you want to play/write, not what other people want. Making a game feels like a slog pretty fast, so it's great to have content you actually like so it doesn't feel entirely like work making it.

Good luck.

Reactions: Casual Voyeur

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Twine is an excellent format to get started in. You can do some creative stuff with it even without a great understanding of code.

My recommendation is to make the game you want to play/write, not what other people want. Making a game feels like a slog pretty fast, so it's great to have content you actually like so it doesn't feel entirely like work making it.

Good luck.
Thank you so much. I was just asking for some suggestions to get some inspo. Things people want to see but haven't yet or not as much as the "big, common fetishes". It's mainly what I like but a little extra never hurt.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
It's a bit counter-intuitive to make the female protagonist have mind control powers. I guess if you say her libido is turned up to 11 because of the succubus deal it can work. Most female protagonist games rely on the MC using her body to get what she wants or needs. If you have mind control, you wouldn't have to do the sexy stuff. UNLESS, she has to have sex to sort of "power" her mind control. Like once her partner climaxes, she can get her hooks in. If that's the case, I'm on board with the premise.

So if it's a revenge story, you can spend a decent chunk of the first act on her terrible situation. Show her being abused and mistreated in various ways. Later you can use these same situations as the revenge. Say she has to have sex with the landlord to not get thrown out of her home. Later on, after the next "payment," she gains control of the landlord and has him transfer ownership to her, throwing him out of his own building. Not specifically that, but scenarios like that. I would also have the transition of the second to third act being people getting wise to her. Basically, she is exposed as consorting with demons and must be punished. Maybe she is hunted, maybe she is thrown in jail, some sort of adversity to overcome leading into the finale.

If you want more specific ideas, let me know.

Nottravis

Sci-fi Smutress
Donor
Game Developer
Jun 3, 2017

Good luck.
This, this, this! If you only take one thing away from everyone's opinions here - please take this one. It is the -best- advice you will ever get.

Reactions: Goblin Baily: DILF

Goblin Baily: DILF

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 29, 2017
This, this, this! If you only take one thing away from everyone's opinions here - please take this one. It is the -best- advice you will ever get.
Adding to what this amazing story teller said. If you make a game you would personally want to play, there's a chance others will love it too. That's how the greatest games in history came to life.

Reactions: Nottravis

HiEv

Sep 1, 2017
FYI- If you're interested, you might want to take a look at , where I put together a bunch of links to Twine resources.

Good luck with the game!

P.S. You might want to add the "HTML" prefix to this thread.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Do you plan on using real pics or renders ?

I don't have the sources to create renders and I wasn't planning n using pics as I didn't know how to add them. (I do now) But I think I could be copyrighted or something by just using them and I don't really want that. Unless that isn't the case.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
It's a bit counter-intuitive to make the female protagonist have mind control powers. I guess if you say her libido is turned up to 11 because of the succubus deal it can work. Most female protagonist games rely on the MC using her body to get what she wants or needs. If you have mind control, you wouldn't have to do the sexy stuff. UNLESS, she has to have sex to sort of "power" her mind control. Like once her partner climaxes, she can get her hooks in. If that's the case, I'm on board with the premise.

So if it's a revenge story, you can spend a decent chunk of the first act on her terrible situation. Show her being abused and mistreated in various ways. Later you can use these same situations as the revenge. Say she has to have sex with the landlord to not get thrown out of her home. Later on, after the next "payment," she gains control of the landlord and has him transfer ownership to her, throwing him out of his own building. Not specifically that, but scenarios like that. I would also have the transition of the second to third act being people getting wise to her. Basically, she is exposed as consorting with demons and must be punished. Maybe she is hunted, maybe she is thrown in jail, some sort of adversity to overcome leading into the finale.

If you want more specific ideas, let me know.

Yeah I was kind'of tired seeing only female-protag games where the woman is either only in control if she uses her body. It's almost always male dominated too.

Your ideas are really interesting. I actually haden't really thought of people getting to know what she is actually doing and throwing her in jail or having her hunted. I think that i'll change the premise of the game for now. Like instead of a college girl maybe a girl of like the 'long live the princess' kind of atmosphere. Where people accuse her of being a witch. And then maybe get back on that route of college girl later. I might contact you in the future. You seem to have aot of good ideas.

Meesteres

Game Developer
Apr 25, 2018
Again for all the people saying I should make something that I enjoy. I am. This was only to get some inspiration. But things that I dislike will definantly not appear,or maybe it will but under the cover of something else.

GuyFreely

May 2, 2018
I think I missed the part about it being a college girl somewhere. You can still have people try to capture her or stop her. Think of anti-mutant storylines from marvel. People fear what they don't understand. Could even have a sort of X-files agent show up if it's a modern setting. Maybe some Illuminati type organization gets involved, go nuts.

I can understand wanted to buck the trend of the helpless female protag. The reality of life is that most attractive women can have sex if they want to, they don't need special powers. I was thinking you could turn that into a tool. Sure, in my version she still has to use her body, but that gives her power and control. She is somewhat helpless at the beginning, but after making the pact, she is able to switch the power dynamic.

I agree that you should always make the game you want to make, but I also understand not being 100% dead set on certain elements. I have other people look over my work and let me know what they think. You can either agree or disagree with any input you get, it doesn't mean you shouldn't seek input. Someone says "She'd be way hotter as a redhead" and you go "Nah, I'm gonna keep her the way she is." Or maybe you try her out as a redhead and you really like it, either way is fine.

Kitty and the Lord

Creators of The Whore of Babylon & The Dædalus Pro
Game Developer
Sep 13, 2018
Whoa, we just saw this post, it's been a while, but we're honored to be an inspiration for you to make games. If you want to collab, shoot us a DM!

xoxo,
Kitty and the Lord

daddydiddlez

Oct 10, 2019
Seems like you're fishing around for inspiration. Honestly, if you want a recommendation for what you should write, I highly recommend writing... Incest.

Yeah, yeah... but here's the thing. If you're new to writing and want to master the craft, incest is a very, very good place to learn.

ALL good writing is mostly about good characters, deep psychological hooks and drama welded together into a story. If you can't write good characters, then you should not bother writing at all. But if you can imagine the quirky girl next door, or the stern principal, or that punk rock trouble maker, or that nerdy straight A student, then you can probably start working on some characters.

After characters, what you need are the psychological hooks, drama and story progression. Incest is the perfect training ground for learning to write that kind of matierial. Even the VERY worst writers understand what is at stake when you try to fuck your sister. The conflict, psychology, moral dilemmas are crystal clear. The "Progression" involved is simple to imagine. The conflicts and story opportunities are overflowing from the subject matter.

~ My sister looks so sweet napping in front of the TV. Breathing softly as she sleeps. She is so beautiful. The way her... Oh god! Am I allowed to look at her this way? 'snip'

~"All set honey. " Freddy's mother said gently caressing his face.
"Thank you mom." Freddy said poking tenderly at the bandage on his knee.
No one knows how to take care of me like Mommy does. Freddy thought to himself, as his mother bends over to put the bandages away. Her bottom points directly at his face.
Freddy couldn't take his eyes off her sumptuous curves. Freddy felt his erection growing. Why does this keep happening to me? He thought desperately grabbing a rag from the counter, throwing it onto his lap before his mother could see his swollen member. Freddy pressed down on the rag, trying to seem natural in front of his mother.
"Is everything alright, honey?" 'snip'

~How did it come to this? Harry wondered to himself as he looks down at his daughter Bella, squirming and giggling as she called his name. "Oh Daddy." She cried as he plunged his cock in and out of her. "Daddy that's amazing!."
Fuck it! Harry thought, I don't care what the neighbors think any more. 'snip'

These are silly examples. But they show the escalating stakes in an incest story. The psychological hooks should be obvious. And the "Situations" are fraught with potential crisis's, (moral or practical). Breaking Taboo. Shame. Power imbalance in the relationship. Getting caught. Admitting your deepest desires. Fearing rejection. How will the protagonist resolve such a crisis within the context of a family? Or will it tear his family apart?

Anyway... if you're looking for something to get juices flowing, maybe that will help.

Reactions: 215303j

215303j

The reality of life is that most attractive women can have sex if they want to, they don't need special powers.
I'm not so sure about that.

I mean, of course, from a male college boy perspective, at least 95% of all college girls look perfectly fuckable.
And, if enough alcohol is involved, even college girls who feel insecure and/or are objectively speaking not a perfect 10, but instead a 7, still have plenty of opportunity to get fucked.

But a lot of girls (including very pretty ones) feel insecure about themselves.

And also a lot of girls don't want to get fucked by some drunken college boy but instead by the man of her dreams.

So that's where the mind control comes in. You need a girl who is reasonably pretty but still insecure and who desires a man which (she feels) is unreachable for her.

If she's a closeted lesbian and desires a certain other girl / woman, then this may be even more unreachable.

Lets say the insecure college girl MC attracted to her mother, who is beautiful, succesful and happily married to her father. For sure she feels like needing magic or mind control to ever get what she desires.

The same with her favourite singer, etc. etc.

Another thing you can do with mind control is that you can make the others believe nothing ever happened, or create a parallel world where the love interest just continues her pre-sex relationship during the day but becomes the MC's lover by night.