Seeking New game to play, prefer good story/corruption-blackmail elements

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
I'm looking for some game to play that has some worthwhile content, but doesn't need to be finished. Prefer something with corruption/blackmail or something like that. With good writing. Story doesn't matter that much but I have a hard time playing games with shitty writing and random sex scenes "just because".

Games I like:
Babysitter
Depraved Awakening
Princess Trainer/Witch Trainer
Long live the princess
Anna - Exiting Affection
The Deluca Family
Summertime Saga

Can you please recommend me some good titles? ;D Also many games like these have an incest angle, I don't mind it but for some reason mother/child in particular is a big turn off for me. One of the reasons I didn't care much for Milfy City.

Thanks for reading guys! :D

DarthSeduction

Lord of Passion
Donor
Game Developer
Dec 28, 2017
Harem Hotel
Gonna be a similar experience to Long Live the Princess and Summertime Saga, in that it's also a Life Sim. In it there are several girls and some light corruption. I say light because most games use the word corruption to describe training a girls survival instincts to default to giving them sexual pleasure and not actually corrupting their core beliefs. In Harem Hotel the girls, mostly, start out pretty independent and end up quite smittten with the MC. They get to the point where they'll do anything for you, including let you hang them from the ceiling in ropes while you fuck them and deny their orgasms.

Mythic Manor

Also a Life Sim, this one deals with several different girls who are all some sort of "mythical being" the owner of the Manor, for instance, is a phoenix. These mythical origins actually do a lot to determine the personality of the girl, for instance, the sphynx girl is a bit cold and calculating, she's a scientist of a sort, runs the library, and is very catlike. Meanwhile the fawn princess talks to animals and is just adorable. Each girl has their own plot with things to do and lots of content. And on top of that there's plenty of fun side content.

Waifu Academy
This one is gonna be more of a VN, like Babysitter and Depraved Awakening. In it you play as a dude who is out for revenge on the people who ruined his father's reputation so badly that he jumped off a roof and spent the rest of his days as a vegetable. The MC will do this by corrupting, blackmailing, and coercing the girls around him, both the actual people he needs vengeance on, and those who he needs under his control in order to exact said vengeance, leading to quite the erotic corruption game.

TheVicarious

Nov 19, 2017
Harem Hotel
Gonna be a similar experience to Long Live the Princess and Summertime Saga, in that it's also a Life Sim. In it there are several girls and some light corruption. I say light because most games use the word corruption to describe training a girls survival instincts to default to giving them sexual pleasure and not actually corrupting their core beliefs. In Harem Hotel the girls, mostly, start out pretty independent and end up quite smittten with the MC. They get to the point where they'll do anything for you, including let you hang them from the ceiling in ropes while you fuck them and deny their orgasms.

Mythic Manor

Also a Life Sim, this one deals with several different girls who are all some sort of "mythical being" the owner of the Manor, for instance, is a phoenix. These mythical origins actually do a lot to determine the personality of the girl, for instance, the sphynx girl is a bit cold and calculating, she's a scientist of a sort, runs the library, and is very catlike. Meanwhile the fawn princess talks to animals and is just adorable. Each girl has their own plot with things to do and lots of content. And on top of that there's plenty of fun side content.

Waifu Academy
This one is gonna be more of a VN, like Babysitter and Depraved Awakening. In it you play as a dude who is out for revenge on the people who ruined his father's reputation so badly that he jumped off a roof and spent the rest of his days as a vegetable. The MC will do this by corrupting, blackmailing, and coercing the girls around him, both the actual people he needs vengeance on, and those who he needs under his control in order to exact said vengeance, leading to quite the erotic corruption game.
Thanks alot! I'll check these out. Waifu Academy looks up my alley.