New Game Prototype - Destiny Conquest

We should prioritize:

• Implement a robust system of character upgrades.

Votes: 0 0.0%

• Total voters

random949432

Jul 8, 2020
Hello everyone! We are Team Anory, and we're thrilled to introduce the first prototype of our game, "Destiny Conquest." It's an exciting side-scrolling shoot 'em up with an anime style. You can try it right now by following this link: .

View attachment 2023-12-16 12-16-24 - Trim.mp4

View attachment 2023-12-16 12-20-38 - Trim.mp4

We have 3 designed characters that are ready to be implemented, and we're actively working on creating 5 missions (maps). We want to hear what you think about the concept and how we can make it even better.

We would also like to know your opinion on which aspect we should prioritize in development to choose the right direction:

• Focus on increasing the number of missions.
  • Provide more characters to play.
  • Implement a robust system of character upgrades.
  • Dive deeper into a visual novel-style storyline.
  • Add NSFW content.
Thank you for taking the time to try out the game and share your opinions. This game will always be free.

Last edited:

gpk560

Dec 16, 2023
You have great artwork, but your menu is a bit tricky to navigate when starting to play. I had a hard time initiating a game; I'm not sure if it's just me.

Last edited:
Reactions: random949432

random949432

Jul 8, 2020
You have great artwork, but your menu is a bit tricky to navigate when starting to play. I had a hard time initiating a game; I'm not sure if it's just me.
We'll try to improve it. This prototype is currently focused on testing the core gameplay, and some features we plan to include are not yet implemented.