New Game Please Help!

Zekta

Game Developer
May 15, 2022
Dear team, the following post contains info that I would like to add as a post to latest updates, so I would like to know where and how I can publish it here on the site. Still I have to wait for the validation of my Patreon and if it is approved then I want to publish it on your site.
So I would like to ask for some advice on how to proceed and maybe I can get a guide through the posting here from you side.
a BIG Thanks for holding f95.

Preview:
This is a non-commercial, fan-made game that incorporates backgrounds directly from the Cyberpunk series for atmosperic purposes only. This project is not affiliated with, endorsed by, or reopesentative of the official CD Projekt RED Cyberpunk series or it´s creators.

Play with Alice or Lis
have fun!

Overview:
7+ H-Scene High-Res
100+ Story Lines
Game First Edition
Use Mouse Wheel in some cases
IN DEVELOPMENT
Game is now 2.4GB+, [FILES are COMPLETE, NOT yet COMPRESSED]
Not suitable for low end hardware yet

Big Thanks to VaM:
BodyLanguage 54, BY CheesyFX
Universal Gloss Texture Maps for Female figures, BY Dragontales
Timeline v6.3.1, BY Acid Bubbles

on

I'm new in the field of developing games with Renpy and VaM so I'm sorry that the game is still in its infancy, there are still a lot of Compression problems and some performance problems on low end PC, because it has a considerable size of 2.4GB+ at the moment and I'm sorry, I'm developing with the relatively new i513900k at 4.5 GHz so I don't have any losses.
If anyone is interested in the project, it will be taken care of and fixed and improved in subsequent updates.
So you should like the project and support it on Patreon is at your disposal to speed up the project.
[ ]

Download:

Win:​