New Game,No Title yet

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
Hello all, I'm new here, so I should start be saying that this forum is great!!!!!
Now, I have been dabling with game making engines ( Unreal, Unity, Ren Py, pure HTML and others for years, but never actully made anything with them ( I usually get demoralized after a few months because of lack of progress, having a very much time consuming day job, I don't have a lot of hours for anything else really.
But, latelly I have been able to spend more time with UE4, and have actually managed to get together a VN, Big Brother kind of game ( I was actually inspired more by Games of Desire, but it's based on players choices ) .The schelet for the game logic is mostly done, I need to write all the lines ( and for that I have the help of my wife ( a teacher in a english school so the grammar should be good )), and I also need to start rendering. At this moment I have the rough scenarios for 4 different endings and I haven't implemented any time constraints yet.
The idea of the game is as follows: PlayerCharacter moves with his wife in a new city, start fresh.The wife starts her job at a office style company ( not sure the industry yet, but I'm inclinning towards Finnancial or Real Estate ). They move in a new house, with a HOT MILF Neigbhour . Also, the wife has a very HOT work colleague a HOT MALE Boss ( he will be your enemy ).
Your target is a Pool Side Orgy, or a happy life with your Wife , or with any of the other characters or anything in between ( I think it's only the last few days of the game that will count towards your path, as long as you have the necesary love points/ stats.
But , I need your feedback regarding my renders ( and some help as for some reason i still get rendering noise in IRAY , with plenty of lights and don't know why)
So, just please let me know what you think, and if you see something that could be improved, please let me know. 3GirlsPoster.png Colleague.png 3GirlsPoster.png Colleague.png NeighbourPoster.png
Imgur link : Image upload

Mar 7, 2017
You Know what I do on this forum day in and day out? I search the words 'wife' 'cuck' and similar terms so that I can find games just like this one. You're doing gods work sir, keep going.

amk19

Jun 8, 2017
The renders are OK, but I have troubles with the lighting. Also the eyes are just looking...nowhere...

DreamBig Games

Donor
Game Developer
May 27, 2017
The renders are OK, but I have troubles with the lighting. Also the eyes are just looking...nowhere...
What do you think about the lighting? All the renders have different setups or intensity. Would you be able to point the one that you like, if any :)) or dislike? About the eyes, I have noticed that also, but to be fair, I haven't really focused on the posing for those renders, as all I wanted was to test the light and to see if the characters look nice, real people ( this is what I aim for , real people , real situations, real renders )
Thanks.

OhWee

Forum Fanatic
Modder
Game Developer
Jun 17, 2017
Other than I think you should go for a bit more of a mix in the sizes of your MILFs (not all MILFs are curvy/busty) so as to appeal to a wider audience, you look to be off to a great start with your characters. I do like that the characters have flaws without detracting from their overall attractiveness.