• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py New Game in development "Mothers and Daughters"

Ramenat0r

Jul 15, 2019
What's up guys, I'm currently working on the VN below. This is a solo project, written, programmed, and rendered by me. I plan on having the beta first released here in a few weeks. After that, I'll post the game here, Patreon and Itch.io. The game will always be free, but the support will always be appreciated. Most of the writing for the first part is done. I've also programmed a bit of the game as well. I just have to add some final touches and do some alignments and weeks to the game. So without further ado, here's the plot:

main_menu.png

Overview:
You were just hired to be the homeroom teacher at an all-girl Ivy League school. You can try to gain the affection of the girls in your class or their mothers or both. You can also gain the affection of your mother and your sisters. There's a total of 23 different characters to can "have fun" with that includes mothers, daughters, and school staff. Did I mention twins? Yup, we got twins.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

mc sleepware.png
mc right.png Jun-Ichigo-Sakura.png Daughters.png Mothers.png

Last edited:
D

Deleted member 2282431

What on fucking earth is he riding on? Does Daz not have Harleys?

I do love me some Mothers and Daughters though...

Yeah agree Ren'py or obscurity!

Ramenat0r

Jul 15, 2019
What on fucking earth is he riding on? Does Daz not have Harleys?

I do love me some Mothers and Daughters though...

Yeah agree Ren'py or obscurity!
It's called the Streetbike CF 120, you can find it in the assets form here.

I think Sisterly Love has some of that, but not as much.

Ramenat0r

Jul 15, 2019
Good luck with your project mate ..
and i will play it if the release are on ren'py
Since it's my first solo project and Ren'py is easy to use, the game will be on Ren'py only. I've worked with RPG maker, but it's too time-consuming. I don't know anything about Unity so I'll say away from that for now, though I've played some good Unity games.

Reactions: EthanHunt95
Aug 13, 2016
love the plot! and happy to play a normal-aged-looking guy instead of some young kid lol. the render also seems amazing, can only how beautiful the girls gonna look like!

really looking forward to play it!

Reactions: EthanHunt95

Ramenat0r

Jul 15, 2019
love the plot! and happy to play a normal-aged-looking guy instead of some young kid lol. the render also seems amazing, can only how beautiful the girls gonna look like!

really looking forward to play it!
Thanks, trying to render with the best quality, I'm all about quality over quantity.

I've seen some teacher VNs with an old-ass dude, but I'm trying something different.

Aug 13, 2016
Just wanted to check out the thread and saw that you have added a pic of the girls. They seem very nice! Expected quality of renders!

Really looking forward

Reactions: Ramenat0r
Aug 13, 2016
wanted to check out the thread again since you usually update the op instead of posting new msgs :)

loved the new photos. what hae you been up to? any updates on the first release? hope everything works out for you