EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016
1688797524601.png

Overview:
*Warning - this is not an Interactive Novel like my other projects have been! It is a trainer and turn based strategy game based on the novels!*

You have probably never played a Renpy game like this before! It is part trainer and part turn based strategy- all set in my Anaxverse. As you know, I have built this massive universe here in the community over the years, and now you can experience it in an all new way. This is NOT a remake of Slugs and Bugs: Invasion and this is NOT an interactive novel like many of my other projects. If you are tired of the same everyday adult games with virtually the same models, stories, and clichés- then I invite you to try something fresh, unique, and darker.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Thread Updated: 2023-10-25
Release Date: 2023-10-25
Developer: Anaximanes - - - -
Censored: No
Version: 0.8.7 Public
Language: English
Other Games: D:BB - GN:TT - CoC:TS - - SB:I - TA:CotCO - F:CoC (Match 3 Game)
Genre:

Installation

Changelog:

Fan Signature:
DOWNLOAD
Win/Linux: - - - -
Mac: - - - -

Android: - - - -

SBCSS1.jpg SBCSS3.jpg SBCSS6.jpg AbbyTeaser3.jpg EvelynTeaser1.jpg Untitled-1.jpg Untitled-2.jpg Untitled-3.jpg Untitled-5.jpg Untitled-10.jpg Untitled-12.jpg Untitled-13.jpg Untitled-14.jpg Untitled-15.jpg Untitled-16.jpg Untitled-19.jpg Untitled-15.jpg Untitled-16.jpg Untitled-17.jpg Untitled-18.jpg Untitled-20.jpg Untitled-21.jpg RoseTeaser1NSFW.jpg screenshot0001.png screenshot0050.png

Last edited by a moderator:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1550276895360.png

SB:C Opening Intro Video:

Some things to take away from this project:

You play as an infectulon.
You must convert all 8 women before your forces are defeated.
Howard Wyatt and his Warriors will antagonize you after every turn.
Using the breeding pit, you must make more minions; however-
If a woman is being bred, she cannot be converted!
Learn to juggle the two and survive to win!

If you are not into erotic horror and sci-fi, then my games would not be for you (however there are MANY great, talented, and amazing devs whose more mundane or vanilla work you should seek out). So, please try to refrain from posts that are about how you hate these fetishes or think they are strange, weird, or scary (I am sure some of your own would turn ME off too), I am looking for some feedback from people either familiar with my work and ethics or that are into squick, corruption, mind control, and transformation. Thank you, and enjoy!

Last edited:

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Justine Day won the poll! So, she shall be the first focus of this Unity game!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@freedom.call Well, just play my SLugs and Bugs Twine game, you end up an infectulon many times throughout it:

Reactions: freedom.call

Kajirity

Aug 19, 2017
I really wanted to have some forced impregnation's and the spider infection to become a thing

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
1553971856253.png
While Impresario programs my next monster hunt for my Desideratum game, I have been very busy getting the assets rendered for this game! Here's a look at the different corruption and conversions of Justine Day (she won my patreon poll for first girl to focus on).

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Ok, I have the rooms completed! Man has this been hard work! Now I am going to focus on all the different possible situations that Justine (she won the Patreon poll as the first target to program) can find herself in. So, off I go to make hundreds of more renders!

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@dankdick You'll be pleased to know that this is only one of my many finished titles, so plenty more to enjoy!

I do apologize when you posted on this, I originally thought this was my Twine Game, and it's not. This title here is def not done yet, but I am working hard to have a very sizeable first release when possible!

Dank Quixote

Jan 1, 2019
If I understand correctly. These games take place in the same universe.
Can they be played in any order?

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
@dankdick Yes, any order *should* work, based on how I have written them. I also write them in the order my Patrons vote for them, so it's a bit all over the place! This is the actual Chronological Order.

Phantom: Revenge - Completed

Giggle Night: Trixie's Trial - TBA

The Anax: Call of the Cursed One - Completed

Desideratum: Blood Bonds - In Progress

OSAS: Noir Nights - TBA

CoC: The Summoning - Completed

Cereborg: Inception - Completed

S&B: Invasion - Completed

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Yes, it's rather small (I do plan on going back and redoing it) as it was the original title I was using to help me learn how to even make this stuff. You can get it at TF Games here:

Just scroll down to see everything I have been working on.

Reactions: Dank Quixote

The Anax

Game Developer
Oct 24, 2017
Still working hard, I am up to about a thousand renders! Anyway, any of you happen to be women that can make some "sound effects" for me? I won't need you to say words and such (though that could always come in handy), but for the new SB game, just sound effects would work.

3.70 star(s) 10 Votes