VN Ren'Py New game developer in the F95Zone Family

Arcmaster

Apr 24, 2020
Hey guys this is Arcmaster, a professional story writer for short films and part-time proofreader, planning to start my game development journey. I am an avid gamer and have knowledge in programming but have mostly refrained from focusing on this avenue due to my lack of knowledge in the development of game artworks. However, amazing games on this site have influenced me to develop my own game. Thanks to F95zone, I have the ability to learn artwork development and also conduct shared projects with other artwork developers.

I will be developing and releasing a few free test games and improving my skills over the course of the next few months before moving on to my major project. I have been working on the Ren’py programming for this major project for quite some time. However, I am planning to release it later as I am not interested in including cartoonistic content for artwork. As a great saiyan warrior once said:

“You’ll be the best or you’ll be nothing” – Vegeta, Dragonball Super :LOL:

Major Project Details

Name: Dark Instincts

Storyline: You play as a lively 25 years old MC (named by the player) playing around trying to pick up girls, getting into barfights and creating awkward situations in public that affect your foster family. You have no memory of your past as if the first nineteen years of your life did not happen. One day on your way to the pier, you experience a major accident that would have killed a normal person but somehow you survive. However, the accident affects your memories and you can't sleep at night due to visions of your past that shows your childhood home being burned down and you being separated from your family to be sold to scientists for illegal experimentations. You set out in hopes of finding the truth but the journey is a perilous one full of pain, treachery and betrayal. On your journey, you will meet people who can help you learn different skills, develop different relationships and make different choices. Some choices will lead you to a path of corruption and deceit while others will help you gain respect, honour and glory. The path you choose is entirely up to you and will have different endings as the story progresses.

Anticipated Game Tags: mystery, corruption, horror, romance, incest, virgin, vaginal sex, harem, creampie …. You get the drift

Even though I personally don’t like NTR, some players love NTR scenes so these scenes will be provided as optional choices. These choices will not have any major effects on the storyline.

I will work on the projects part-time and will eventually move to full-time after being able to establish a groundwork. I have three other project stories in mind for future projects as well and am also open to your suggestions. You can contact me on my discord ID as well as join my new discord channel. If you are a programmer or artwork developer you can contact me via personal messages on discord as it might be fun getting some tips and tricks or even working together on a project.

Discord Username: arcmaster21#3112

Discord Channel: