VN Ren'Py New game developer here Hi All!

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello everyone! introducing myself im MarcialART, i am new here and i am a game developer, hope to launch an early demo this month of my game, it will be called Innocence or Money (IoM) its my first game ever so im learning a lot while making it, i hope people will like it.

This forum helped me a lot during the months of development and it looks that there are a lot of helpful people here so i decided to create an account and hopefully soon i will post some images first and then a demo!

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Hello! im adding 4 screenshots of IoM (Innocence or Money), the first ones ever released to the public!, i hope you like them.

Hopefully i will launch an early v 0.1 this week or maybe the next one for PC / Linux / Android and maybe Mac too.

Here go the in-game images!

1) Jennifer (main protagonist) leaving her town

iom1.png

2) Jennifer with her little sis Jessica

iom2.png

3) Jennifer wants to buy the latest Pear Phone!:

iom4.png

4) The first city map with navigation, where do you want to go?:

iom3.png

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
Looks awesome! Can’t wait to play :)
Thanks Weedhoesclothes! you can play it now! It's available here on F95 or in my Patreon!

https://f95zone.to/threads/innocence-or-money-v0-0-1-marcialart.88574/

Renders looks good and great :love: Cant wait to play it View attachment 1300675
Haha thank you chicken h., it's already available! The initial launch was yesterday :)

https://f95zone.to/threads/innocence-or-money-v0-0-1-marcialart.88574/

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: chicken head

Ifmonger

Dec 4, 2019
Looks good. I'll be following this. I'm a new dev myself. Just started a project, hope to post a demo in a couple of months :D

Reactions: MarcialART

Proprofile

Jul 22, 2021
I didn't get the full game.
It tells in the last part that, after the update you will play the game

MarcialART

Game Developer
Jun 3, 2021
I didn't get the full game.
It tells in the last part that, after the update you will play the game
Hello Proprofile, thanks for playing IoM! The game is currently under development, in each update more content will be added. Everyone will have access to updates but Patreons will have early access and news/pictures about future updates.

I'm currently working on V 0.0.2

Best regards!

Greaserdave

Sep 18, 2019
Hello! im adding 4 screenshots of IoM (Innocence or Money), the first ones ever released to the public!, i hope you like them.

Hopefully i will launch an early v 0.1 this week or maybe the next one for PC / Linux / Android and maybe Mac too.

Here go the in-game images!

1) Jennifer (main protagonist) leaving her town

View attachment 1284291

2) Jennifer with her little sis Jessica

View attachment 1284296

3) Jennifer wants to buy the latest Pear Phone!:

View attachment 1284298

4) The first city map with navigation, where do you want to go?:

View attachment 1284297
Looks Great I'll be waiting lol

Reactions: MarcialART