• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

Ren'Py new developer looking for team or person

Jan 15, 2018
I have had some previous experience with Ren'Py, but have actually released a game or anything. So I'm looking for like a team or another person to create a game with, a few ideas in mind but nothing I'm dead set on.

Gomly1980

Forum Fanatic
Jul 4, 2017
I have no talent in anything related to games development at all.

I do, however, make a fantastic cup of tea so if you ever need a tea maid ... without the maid outfit (I really don't have the legs for it) then i'm your man.

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
I am interested in working with you. I am working as an Android Developer but no idea with ren'py. But I willing to learn and help.

pratz9999

Dec 10, 2017
Well, We can decide on what part you think I will fit in. This will be my first time with game experience.

Dag Robertson

2D Artist
Game Developer
Jun 20, 2017
hello, I am mainly a draftsman and I have been designing and developing my own game for 2/3 months, I have already implemented my tools of design and softwere-design and I have already signed up for Patreon (i'm also looking for a simple web-site with the possibility to have a pay-pal link system or something else).

the game I am developing has a good structure in the plot and I have already schematized many steps and guidelines with which to proceed; i'm working thery seriously on this project, because i want change my life and do this.

I do not have much experience in the field of engine programming and development (working alone I think that I will dedicate myself to the ren'py system)

if you are seriously interested in discussing a common project let's hear a message and then exchange emails so as to continue outside the forum

Hello

Reactions: TheKyu

Ryahn

Birb Skull Fuckery
Staff member
Game Compressor
Donor
Jul 5, 2017
If you are still looking, I am creating a Renpy game based on real life events with a twist. Currently learning python and Renpy but also have a 3D artist.

Reactions: TheKyu

TheKyu

Dec 18, 2017
I got some ideas that i would like to work with to build a nice game, sadly i dont have any experience with ren'py but i'm willing to learn. It would be nice to work with a team and develop a nice project, so if anyone is interested i'm up.

ChronoSig

Game Developer
Jan 1, 2018
I am interested in starting development on my own H-game. I am looking to use either Twine, or Ren'py so if you are fluent in coding of either that is a plus. Twine is easier to learn but it is more limited while Ren'py is slightly harder but more open.

I myself can do graphic art, write, and do basic coding. If you can do any of these you are welcome to the team (writers are probably less so then artists or coders.)

If you are fluent or feel confident In either Twine or Ren'py engines that is a huge plus.

Please if you are interested at all please contact me!
Contact me Here at F95 or at Lovers Lab:

The project I had in mind was probably something more of cross between Free Cities, and Adam and Gaia. If you haven't played either of those you should check them out

Here:

and Here:

Rough concept would be a management game of sorts possibly in a fantasy world or post-Apocalyptic maybe but contain some breeding type elements in it.

This concept is malleable this time.
If you haven't found a team yet.