VN Ren'Py New Dev Introduction

Oct 30, 2020
Hello Everyone! I hope you all had a fun and safe Halloween this year!

I just wanted to post a message introducing myself. Recently renewed with this forum, I lurked on it a few years ago then moved onto other things but came back as I had a renewed interest in games of these types.

I've always been a story teller and have wanted to make graphic style stories but my art skills are less than suitable for such endeavors. That was until I found visual novel games using 3d programs to create visual content and said to myself "That's something I can do!"

So after about 2 years of playing around with it as a hobby, I've suddenly found myself with a lot of free time on my hand and said "It's time to start making my own visual novel". So here I am back here to re-engage with all you fine folks!

I have just recently posted a free demo to my new game "My Boss's Daughter" on my subscribestar. It's free to everyone so feel free to check it out! I know it's my first game and it'll be a bit rough around the edges until I get used to the production level environment. But I hope you like it and I welcome any and all feedback anyone may have!

I'm also considering hiring out myself as a 3d modeler so if you are looking for some help with getting 3d renders for your game, hit me up!

MainPage_630x500.png

Last edited:
  • Hey there
Reactions: Xanado and Cul