3.90 star(s) 31 Votes

Kazanovaromeo

Engaged Member
Jun 28, 2022
Next download from that is the standalone DLC which is a like a teaser of the remastered version of the game

The next update is 0.6 which is after the remastered update which is likely to go public in few weeks
Here is the roadmap

Show less
----Subject to Change----

V. 0.6.1:-

- Kiara goes to work (Subway or with shelly) ->
1. Subway [ Variation between female cab or mixed cab]
2. Shelly [ Fondness Event ]
V. 0.6.2:-
- The first Customer care job [Fondness and corruption optional events]
- Loyalty test Keisuke
- Ending day .
V. 0.6.3:-
- Waking up and training (Optional)
- Fondness segment multiple
- Cosplay Event
V. 0.6.4:-
- Variation of subway again as earlier [Shelly or subway]
- Salon job / rose romance
- Day ending / game streamer job
V. 0.6.5:-
- Waking up and training (Optional)
- Fondness events at home
- Rose loyalty test
V. 0.6.6:-
- Variation of subway or shelly event depending on early choices
- University job ( Corruption event)
- Day ending / game streamer job
V. 0.6.7:-
- Waking up Train or chill out
- Peeping (corruption and optional)
- Calling romances segment
V. 0.6.8:-
- Visiting Nakyama household (optional nsfw)
- Valentina's stalker First event
- Day ending normally.
V. 0.6.9:-
- Waking up / 1 v 1 With nobi (if not strong then event altered)
- Cosplay event ( Solo or with Helena / Natsuko / Xia)
- Day ending / streamer job
V. 0.7:-
- Sofia and mia's plan.
- Evelyn and jake segment
- Jennifer's Dilemma
V. 0.7.0:-
- John and veronica segment
- Jake and patricia fix their mistake
- Evelyn leaves for japan
WHAT ?, You are kidding, Right ?!! , from v0.61 to V0.70 = 10 updates as you sort them Or what it means?:unsure:, SO:
where is my beloved angel Azumi ?!!
Evey will meet Kiara and Azumi after 10 updates/steps :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:

SexyShelly

Jul 22, 2023
WHAT ?, You are kidding, Right ?!! , from v0.61 to V0.70 = 10 updates as you sort them Or what it means?:unsure:, SO:
where is my beloved angel Azumi ?!!
Evey will meet Kiara and Azumi after 10 updates/steps :cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry::cry:
Azumi is a big part of Kiara, that's just some events that are happening, does not include everything else, loads more in each update ;)

SonsOfLiberty

Board Buff
Game Compressor
Sep 3, 2022
New Beginnings in Japan [Ch. 1 & 2 Remaster] [Shikharsfree]

COMPRESSED:

Win/Linux:
- - -

Mac:
- - -

Last edited:

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
I wonder...have you considered changing the system around corruption in regards to scenes not even involving the protagonist to begin with? It's really anti-intuitive to have the question if the reader wants to play voyeur for scenes not involving the player character at all to begin with have an impact on the ability to progress things with the Loveinterests, at least I think so. I also don't think someone not being interested in watching random characters they might even find considerably unattractive (or that are, e.g. M/F scenes while the reader is only interested in girl on girl stuff) means that they have no interest in lewd scenes at all. It makes everything needlessly confusing & all those scenes around side characters etc. already make it challenging to follow the story, the constant pushing of sex scenes with them (instead of sex scenes for the actual protagonist and her potential Loveinterests) isn't exactly a positive thing, imho & quickly reaches the point where I, personally, don't wanna see them for multiple reasons at once.

Last edited:
Reactions: GokutheG

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I wonder...have you considered changing the system around corruption in regards to scenes not even involving the protagonist to begin with? It's really anti-intuitive to have the question if the reader wants to play voyeur for scenes not involving the player character at all to begin with have an impact on the ability to progress things with the Loveinterests, at least I think so. I also don't think someone not being interested in watching random characters they might even find considerably unattractive (or that are, e.g. M/F scenes while the reader is only interested in girl on girl stuff) means that they have no interest in lewd scenes at all. It makes everything needlessly confusing & all those scenes around side characters etc. already make it challenging to follow the story, the constant pushing of sex scenes with them (instead of sex scenes for the actual protagonist and her potential Loveinterests) isn't exactly a positive thing, imho & quickly reaches the point where I, personally, don't wanna see them for multiple reasons and once.
The FAQ section answers this already.

But basically the reason it exists is to allow you to still see or have nsfw scenes and increase corruption without having to put kiara through it.

It's why there's a shopping segment as well for fondness and corruption and etc.

As for love intersts, it's put behind variables already and we want the relationship flow to be real and so we have to keep it see-saw , doing it has to be within not just in front.

An example of this would be you dating keisuke and now you say love you to keisuke and then go to sleep but next morning send nudes to rose , now yes keisuke doesn't know that but that still is within you and you've betrayed it.

That's the reason the see-saw mechanic exists.

As for any lewd scene we've allowed you to skip it for that very reason , ny segments are extremely short for that very reason as well.

also you need to think of it as this , the side characters are already in their life doing what they have been such as valentina being engaged , veronica and evelyn being together and mia and mason or naomi in future.

Kiara is still developing this , she's a blank canvas that's slowly being written into the character she will be in chapter 3 and 4 and hence sex scenes super early won't make sense , it's playable slow burn for now since we want the sex to be more than suddenly getting horny or high libido girl esque bs.

If it's with keisuke it has to be passionate and resonate with their past

If it's with damian it has to have the aspect of uniting together again

If its with rose or azumi then it's kiara finally allowing someone other than lana in her life and moving over a step romantically as well.

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The FAQ section answers this already.

But basically the reason it exists is to allow you to still see or have nsfw scenes and increase corruption without having to put kiara through it.

It's why there's a shopping segment as well for fondness and corruption and etc.

As for love intersts, it's put behind variables already and we want the relationship flow to be real and so we have to keep it see-saw , doing it has to be within not just in front.

An example of this would be you dating keisuke and now you say love you to keisuke and then go to sleep but next morning send nudes to rose , now yes keisuke doesn't know that but that still is within you and you've betrayed it.

That's the reason the see-saw mechanic exists.

As for any lewd scene we've allowed you to skip it for that very reason , ny segments are extremely short for that very reason as well.

also you need to think of it as this , the side characters are already in their life doing what they have been such as valentina being engaged , veronica and evelyn being together and mia and mason or naomi in future.

Kiara is still developing this , she's a blank canvas that's slowly being written into the character she will be in chapter 3 and 4 and hence sex scenes super early won't make sense , it's playable slow burn for now since we want the sex to be more than suddenly getting horny or high libido girl esque bs.

If it's with keisuke it has to be passionate and resonate with their past

If it's with damian it has to have the aspect of uniting together again

If its with rose or azumi then it's kiara finally allowing someone other than lana in her life and moving over a step romantically as well.
I can see the point for most of these & as before will hold back with a verdict on the game until it gets closer to completion, I just hope it won't end up being 1 of those VNs where completely unrelated decisions that are even breaking the 4th wall decide about the relationships the protagonist has.

Shikharisfree

Game Developer
Feb 2, 2022
I can see the point for most of these & as before will hold back with a verdict on the game until it gets closer to completion, I just hope it won't end up being 1 of those VNs where completely unrelated decisions that are even breaking the 4th wall decide about the relationships the protagonist has.
The only thing you need to worry about in that aspect is making sure veronica doesn't give up , rest are just there for eye candy with kiara or character development.

Reactions: Orphanus

Orphanus

Oct 25, 2019
The only thing you need to worry about in that aspect is making sure veronica doesn't give up , rest are just there for eye candy with kiara or character development.
Thanks, I will keep that in mind! Also I don't mean to shit talk your game or anything, just personally I tend to be of the opinion that in a VN it might be the most pragmatic to just let the players decide freely, unlike a game like Dark Souls in a VN reloading means mindlessly skipping through everything, it doesn't really mean replaying (or reading) any of it, in most cases, so it just needlessly eats time, prevents proper roleplaying and breaks the immersion.

Reactions: Shikharisfree
3.90 star(s) 31 Votes