New Android porter here!

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
Hi everyone!

I'm kind of new to Visual novels and then read about the Ren'py engine thoroughly. Having some experience with Python language got me even more interested and then finally I decided to port Milfy City 0.4 when it was released since no one did it (During the first few days).

Anyways, here's the link to my blogger if anyone's interested.

Thanks,
Emre1s

Zeke Frost

Feb 24, 2018
Glad to have more porters for Android.

Can I suggest porting other ICCreations and ICSTOR Games? like and
And when ever it updates would be nice.

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hey hi dude thanks for your port i am following you hereafter in your profile. Can you able to port the cute cousin? Thank you

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
And dude can you dreams of desires holiday special for android port? No one has done it so plz

Reactions: Sheknowsaboutyou

bas

retired
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
May 6, 2017
Good job deleting my posts.
That was me. You don't speak for the forum and I didn't feel your response to the OP was appropriate. We're happy to have another person who ports Android. We've got three other users who do it regularly and any of them will tell you it's a metric-shit-ton of work.

If you have any further issues, please open a support ticket for staff to review my moderation.

@Emre1s - welcome to the forums :)

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
And one more in THE FAMILY SECRETS i cannot able to open the settings it came like error occurred can you able to rectify it plz? and i donot know how to swap time from one to another(eg. like shifting from morning to afternoon can you tell me ? thank you

Emre1s

Aug 2, 2018
I updated Family secret today with better translations for the lewd patch (A little mismatch here and there before) and now you can click on the icon above to skip time.

Settings menu is still broken for Android since some file is not being copied to the Android build which breaks it. I probably won't be fixing that anytime soon.

About porting Milf Control, as far as I know it is a RPGMaker game so a direct port is not possible. If I get some extra time in the future then I may try to recreate it on Ren'Py. This is assuming the fact that it is a non-ren'py game.

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
I updated Family secret today with better translations for the lewd patch (A little mismatch here and there before) and now you can click on the icon above to skip time.

Settings menu is still broken for Android since some file is not being copied to the Android build which breaks it. I probably won't be fixing that anytime soon.

About porting Milf Control, as far as I know it is a RPGMaker game so a direct port is not possible. If I get some extra time in the future then I may try to recreate it on Ren'Py. This is assuming the fact that it is a non-ren'py game.
1)Thanks for fixing the game and also your reply dude and2) there is a renpy versions made by selective paperclip so if you wish port it dude

Reactions: Zeke Frost

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
Hi dude is there any possibility to port html games in android ? plz atleast port brads erotic week it's worth a shot i love this game

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
hi dude can you port mytic manor with crunched version here is the link

AJ840

Jul 25, 2018
plz port depraved awakening (it has mod port in this website so port it plz) and compress it highly emre plz i need it very much thank you