• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.

HTML NetSystem [v0.1a] [BeggarPrince]

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018

I just created the First Public Poll on my Patreon page, if you have spare time I would like you to answer it:whistle:

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
5 minutes of content - but the fluff (css/js) is very well made
that 3$ alm bowl and obfuscating the twine structure
best of luck, my prince :Kappa:
Obfuscating your game on a pirate website is just daring people to break in. :LOL:

I've attached a quickfix for the patreon code (pass for the file is 123), although now I feel like a clown, because it took me a good 30 minutes, and the only thing that it adds are cheat codes for netpoints and money:

Untitled.png

Which can be cheated through the console in a second:
Code:
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.money=window.encodeBase64(10000);
SugarCube.State.variables.mc.netpoint=window.encodeBase64(10000);
You got me there, dev.

Reactions: boof59

Lerd0

Conversation Conqueror
Donor
Jul 29, 2017
Hey, I just woke up! Yup... the basic premise is inspired by Whatsawhizzer novel, NTR Crush. Hopefully, you all can enjoy it in the different format and appreciate my twist on this. I added the Netorare tag because technically, in the game, you can steal someone, but... give it to another person.
..dats not ntr tho......
..also is it gonna follow the novel.....or do it's own thing?

Reactions: nandakorewa

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
Hey, for people who are concerned with the obfuscation, you can download the source code that is not here
Previously, I used a simple html encryption generator, so it can't be imported into the Twine IDE. but if you suspect a foul play, you can check it yourself and in to avoid problems in the future I will not encrypted the html file in future update.

nandakorewa

Oct 13, 2018
..dats not ntr tho......
..also is it gonna follow the novel.....or do it's own thing?
The kinks in the game will include netorare and netorase but because I assumed this forum include NTR under the same umbrella or using the same tag I only use netorare tag. I hope it will be in its own thing and not directly copy whatsawwhizzer's works. I just borrow the concept.

Satori6

Game Developer
Aug 29, 2023
but if you suspect a foul play, you can check it yourself and in to avoid problems in the future I will not encrypted the html file in future update.
It's not about foul play concerns - I'm learning JS and I see any game with obfuscated code or otherwise non-straightforward variable access as a perfect opportunity to practice. :D

3.00 star(s) 1 Vote