Seeking netori (?) games

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
My exact thoughts. I never understand why bully netori isn't as appealing as it should be when its opposite (netorare) has much more popularity (it sometimes feels like the player base of Netorare is even higher than that of harem). Do people enjoy being humiliated or emotional suffering or are they just too generous to be a "bad guy"?
don´t know how much you read, but even in novels most creators have a "but he is a good guy"-compulsion.
that is even more frustrating if you search specifically for someone selfish &/or evil, as they always feel the need to redeem him morally. this can most often be seen as the mc making out-of-character-decisions for no aparant reason in the story.

thank you for listening/reading my ted talk about my frustrations about finding good quality media for our kind of taste

NeoEros

Feb 23, 2022
don´t know how much you read, but even in novels most creators have a "but he is a good guy"-compulsion.
that is even more frustrating if you search specifically for someone selfish &/or evil, as they always feel the need to redeem him morally. this can most often be seen as the mc making out-of-character-decisions for no aparant reason in the story.

thank you for listening/reading my ted talk about my frustrations about finding good quality media for our kind of taste
Nah bro I feel you:cry:. Even those that have morally questionable MC (not pure evil like the Bullies in NTR games) are so hard to find (games like Away From Home and Hero Party Must Fall are rare gems)

r13p

Dec 12, 2022

So true, i am sick of the R18 novels at this point. The only decent "MC cucks others" type of novel i read are either fanfiction on AO3 (which is so rare) or the LN "Cuckold wizards Adventures".
Can you recommend any good game or Light Novel or fanfiction for MC Cucking others or training others.

Reactions: Theorize

Theorize

Sep 14, 2020
So true, i am sick of the R18 novels at this point. The only decent "MC cucks others" type of novel i read are either fanfiction on AO3 (which is so rare) or the LN "Cuckold wizards Adventures".
Can you recommend any good game or Light Novel or fanfiction for MC Cucking others or training others.
You know what, yeah. Even if we expand this topic outside of the games you find on this site, this stuff is still realy hard to find. Ill happily take written stories, anime, manga, or even just videos that fall in line with netori instead of netorare.
The cuckhold tag is overrun with black on white receplay that never fails to turn me off and everything else is virtually nonexistent or from the cucks perspective. I just want my power fantasy!

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
You know what, yeah. Even if we expand this topic outside of the games you find on this site, this stuff is still realy hard to find. Ill happily take written stories, anime, manga, or even just videos that fall in line with netori instead of netorare.
The cuckhold tag is overrun with black on white receplay that never fails to turn me off and everything else is virtually nonexistent or from the cucks perspective. I just want my power fantasy!
i personnally don´t have much netori recommendations on novel. the only one that comes to mind is " villain: the play of destiny", as we do have a side story where the mc as a villain netoris the shit out of a goodguy-protagonist & get rid of him afterwards. a very glorious thing for me to read. not netori as the focus & not a masterpiece, but a very decent read.
have heard "classroom of the elite" should be good, but can´t judge as i have not read it yet.

heck, my ted-talk even covered non-sexual novel like the tragic masterpiece of "reverend insanity".

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024

There's a lot of Netori stuff on family trouble, you get at least 4 girls who have boyfriend's and husband's, also I'm planning more advanced cuckold soon, where the cuck sits and watches the mc fucking his wife, and optionally get fucked in front of his wife too.

Also I'm planning a bit of White/asian raceplay as well in the future.

TheBlub

Jun 30, 2017
There's a lot of Netori stuff on family trouble, you get at least 4 girls who have boyfriend's and husband's, also I'm planning more advanced cuckold soon, where the cuck sits and watches the mc fucking his wife, and optionally get fucked in front of his wife too.

my man, i had it on my todo list & did not even know netori was involved. thx, gonna know what i will hog next now.

el1990

May 5, 2017

try profane prince of domination. there is a decent amount of netori involved.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Blackowl97

Jul 23, 2018
Yea i read that few yrs ago already. And i read many netori novel. I meant more of a bull pov where cuck is also present
Try immortal keyboard. The novel does not focus on that specifically and the scenes cannot be too explicit due to Chinese censorship, but it happens. The protagonist, if I remember correctly, does it to his enemy and also to widows or queens xD. The novel is great but it is very slow lol.

Reactions: r13p

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023

Bro just checked your game ,
it's family trouble 0.9, this game right?
So is there any netori scenes in the game upto 0.9?

Gothgirlgames

Game Developer
Jan 26, 2024
Bro just checked your game ,
it's family trouble 0.9, this game right?
So is there any netori scenes in the game upto 0.9?
Yes, 0.9.1 and yes, you can get Erika despite she having a boyfriend as well Nina, later on there will be scenes with You will fuck Erika and nina with their boyfriend's watching, having option to fuck them as well.

Also another girl exploring Netori will be Esther she will be locked up on a arranged marriage.

Finally, there's Yumiko which is married as well.
I plan to have scenes with her and her wife.

Aqua888

Jan 10, 2023
Yes, 0.9.1 and yes, you can get Erika despite she having a boyfriend as well Nina, later on there will be scenes with You will fuck Erika and nina with their boyfriend's watching, having option to fuck them as well.

Also another girl exploring Netori will be Esther she will be locked up on a arranged marriage.

Finally, there's Yumiko which is married as well.
I plan to have scenes with her and her wife.
Bro ,I can't download the uncensor patch from the thread of family trouble

• Wow
Reactions: Gothgirlgames