4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

elMeno88

Mar 7, 2022
for the new update I’d love to have a backup save from the begin of ch 10 with all the renders and the tendencies maxed out, since that chapter is the turning point from where we can decide wich path to choose… is it possible ?

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
for the new update I’d love to have a backup save from the begin of ch 10 with all the renders and the tendencies maxed out, since that chapter is the turning point from where we can decide wich path to choose… is it possible ?
Chapter 10 isn't the turning point where you decide, it's the first chapter in which the system is implemented. Your decisions will be made during chapters 1 to 8.

as22

Oct 1, 2018
Is there NTR?
Some of the reviews state that's it's only player consented netorase. Will give it a try if there is any NTR route where the players actions cause the LI to start acting on her own and cheating because she wants to, furthering her corruption despite the MC's protests.

• Angry
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Is there NTR?
Some of the reviews state that's it's only player consented netorase. Will give it a try if there is any NTR route where the players actions cause the LI to start acting on her own and cheating because she wants to, furthering her corruption despite the MC's protests.
There MAY be such a route one day, but if that's the case, if will depend on your decisions, and it will only be quite later. That's not what the game focuses on.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
The Doodle™ Phone Company is proud to introduce SquareGram™, The Social Media of the Future™. SquareGram™ allows you to share square pictures to your personal feed, because Squares Are Cool™. Any of your contacts can access your feed, see your pictures, and like them.
SquareGram™ is still in beta. Upcoming features may or may not include comments, subscriptions to be alerted of new pictures and even, with the authorization of our lawyers, the ability to open an alternate profile dedicated to adult pictures.
Doodle™: Come In The Future™.
SquareGram Teaser.jpg

LilHalli

May 31, 2024
I'm in love with this game thank you Le Stag! Can't wait for further updates, hopefully some more facial stuff and groul scenes will come into play. Looking forward to the public release (too poor right now to subscribe! Sorry I would) x

meuh_trash

Mar 1, 2020
While I'm at it, SquareGram™ will be the first place you get to see Tara. She should start being active in the story in the next update though.
As you talk about other people do you plan to add some MC male friend/coworker/relative to the game later ? Even discovering Laura flirting around or bringing in by the MC ?

Also do you plan to change a little the icons of the phone main screen ? Feel weird to put some wallpaper with icons on the photo, normal ones will move icons around depends of the photo :) Ok we are mostly in the message app from now but with SquareGram™ we will go more on other screens. And may be also changing the background of message app from one person to another?

Last edited:
Reactions: LilHalli
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes