4.40 star(s) 24 Votes

thswherizat

Jun 1, 2017
Fun game, a few nitpicks I left in my review in case people have suggestions or disagree with me:

1) Speed up text function is missing. Sometimes with the short replies I find the game going wayy too slowly. I understand you don't want people to just skip it all, but I would love being able to have it run faster.

2) The other friends are cool, but so far are barely involved. One you can't even text at all. Adding in the option there really makes it feel like you should have more to do with them.

3) I am hoping to see the girlfriend interact with more than the one other guy. I don't want it to feel like she's just found a FWB.

4) It would be fun if the player got to take a bit more initiative with something. The dev has said they are planning to expand the scope of the game, so I hope something like that will be added in.

User_68P

Jul 17, 2023
I feel it is too early for a review but I think the foundation is there for something good.
Some suggestions, some already mentioned by others:

- Please make it possible to adjust timing of text.

- You could give more agency to the player. Right now this a kinetic novel where you as a player say something and the story continues regardless. Add more choices that has an effect, like maybe selecting the wife's partners, or the sexual kinks she could explore.

- As the game is developed further you could consider the tone of the sharing, and maybe add a few separate paths ? Or be consistent on the path you have implemented in the game. This category of kink has quite a lot of flavors and they seldom mix well in only one path. Flavors include for example jointly agreed sharing where both are equal (stag/vixen). Sharing going down the path of cucking / femdom (this is the path I feel that game is going right now but I could be mistaken). Sharing going down the path of cheating (you could get knowledge of cheating through messages and images from her friends). Sharing with single partner (feels more like a second love) or sharing with multiple partners (wife is in it for more variety and sex).

- Personally I would replace your AI model and change image style to a more realistic look. For me the images do not come across as erotic (they have more of a "cute anime look").

Best of luck with the development !

Reactions: ThatCrew

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Next version will have a toggle to make the text faster, a ~40% increase in speed.

I'm also making sure this version will work correctly with different screen sizes (currently it will only show black bars on the side, I'll have to think of something better).

The added chapters will still have the same "kinetic" style, but I'll try to improve that for the future ones. I removed the nonsensical choices though (such as saying "no" to "are you sure?"). When I find a better structure, I'll rework this content.

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
aight after playing through what's released i gotta say this is shaping up to be one of the better NTR/NTS games i've ever played if it keeps up with this quality. minor gripe about whatever this grammar is in chapter 5 aside, and the already mentioned message speed issues which does slightly inhibit replayability, i can't find anything i dislike about this game. Cant really have impactful choices so early on, so we just have to wait and see for that. personally hoping for potential cheating routes (can just be "yknow what you dont get to know now" if you answer a certain way) with other fetishes (JOI or BBC being obvious ones) (preferably with a warning of what the choice would entail, though this would require actual save states i think?) either way you do you, i much prefer kickstarter but soon as i see your regular upload schedule, i'm already quite tempted to kick a few bucks to your patreon to support this.
1715554870165.png

Last edited:

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
aight after playing through what's released i gotta say this is shaping up to be one of the better NTR/NTS games i've ever played if it keeps up with this quality. minor gripe about whatever this grammar is in chapter 5 aside, and the already mentioned message speed issues which does slightly inhibit replayability, i can't find anything i dislike about this game. Cant really have impactful choices so early on, so we just have to wait and see for that. personally hoping for potential cheating routes (can just be "yknow what you dont get to know now" if you answer a certain way) with other fetishes (JOI or BBC being obvious ones) (preferably with a warning of what the choice would entail, though this would require actual save states i think?) either way you do you, i much prefer kickstarter but soon as i see your regular upload schedule, i'm already quite tempted to kick a few bucks to your patreon to support this.
View attachment 3629165
Thanks a lot!

English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistake. I have to as though: what mistake did I make here? I can't see one. :LOL:

thesaints147

Mar 10, 2018
Thanks a lot!

English is not my native language, so sorry for any mistake. I have to as though: what mistake did I make here? I can't see one. :LOL:
honestly this part is so jumbled i could barely make out what you were intending, but
"does that image" "of me between you and a girl" (assuming this is about ashley but there is no image, is it supposed to be a mental image? like the idea of a 3some?
"but maybe" "you would like me to get stucked" (supposed to be fucked? again suggesting a 3some? i'm unsure)
also, minor grammar issue of "makes you horny" would fit if sentence is "if that idea makes you horny" but does not work grammatically with "does that image of me between you and a girl makes you horny", it would be singular in this case, losing the S at the end.

Reactions: alyssssssssss

Ruby_Toy

Sep 24, 2020
Thank you for the game, I really enjoyed playing it. Have been waiting for a game like this ever since Adelaide Inn 2, having a loving couple where the woman is encouraged to sleep with others and only does it because it makes her man happy because he wants it and she sends photos/videos and tells him all the details afterwards is really hot. I hope you plan to add a lot more content and a lot more images too, the ones you have already are really nice and well done.

If you do plan on adding different paths to make the dialogue choices have more meaning/impact on the story, I hope you keep most of them with the couple staying together and the girlfriend only having sex with others to make her boyfriend happy.

If you don't mind taking suggestions:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Just some ideas, but I like what you have done so far with your game and look forward to seeing what you do with it.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pr0GamerJohnny

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Those are all good ideas!

What you described in your first path is my main idea currently. Next version will have Ashley start teasing the MC if you chose specific answers already.

Feb 6, 2018
The Overview says: "mutual consent and respect between all involved parties."

But in the tags it says "Cheating and Corruption" so i don't know if the overview is just misleading because there are spoilers or smth

Lmb55

Dec 24, 2018
The Overview says: "mutual consent and respect between all involved parties."

But in the tags it says "Cheating and Corruption" so i don't know if the overview is just misleading because there are spoilers or smth
I'm pretty sure a fan of the game made the thread, not the dev, so maybe op picked some tags he thought the dev was going for? If this is a NTS game, and plans to stay that way, maybe add a swinging tag and lose the cheating tag. But I cant speak for the devs future plans.

If you plan to stay here for the long haul Le Stag(the dev), you might want to have the op/mod change the tags or just take ownership of the thread yourself.

Reactions: Back
4.40 star(s) 24 Votes