• To improve security, we will soon start forcing password resets for any account that uses a weak password on the next login. If you have a weak password or a defunct email, please update it now to prevent future disruption.
4.40 star(s) 22 Votes

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Screen is too damn tiny on larger monitors. Text is too slow.
Pass until that's fixed.

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
I hear the feedback about the choices, and I'll try to improve that.

I think it's quite hard, considering the setup, to have meaningful choices so soon in the game. You can hardly ask Laura not to fool around. It would simply be a game over, and it would make no sense, considering it's your kink, and you were the one asking her to do it.

I'll try to improve the impact of the choices though. =)

ReyReiner8

May 1, 2024

I think it's quite hard, considering the setup, to have meaningful choices so soon in the game. You can hardly ask Laura not to fool around. It would simply be a game over, and it would make no sense, considering it's your kink, and you were the one asking her to do it.

Congratulations on your game, the statistics are increasing, I hope you continue with this project.
589a5f2ddf96efa6fff9a41e74757500.gif

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022

Understand there's no point in having a "game over" screen if someone is totally not interested in the subject matter - at the same time I'd suggest some dialogue forks for different flavors of Laura's communication.

Right now, particularly during the 2nd Nate event it takes a sharp turn (or so I felt) for the submissive boyfriend, with lines like "I'll tell you if you're lucky!" or "You dont get pics right now maybe I'll send you later". It'd be easy enough to have a 'humiliation" subpath versus a "stag/vixen" subpath.

Last edited:

jaimeastorga2000

Jan 18, 2023
Great game, but is there any way to change the window dimensions? I understand it's supposed to look like a phone, but right now the only way I can play the game on my 1366 x 768 screen is to autohide the task bar and drag up the window long enough that I can just barely read the second choice.

Also, a save feature with multiple save files would be better than the current autosave system.

Pr0GamerJohnny

Forum Fanatic
Sep 7, 2022
Great game, but is there any way to change the window dimensions? I understand it's supposed to look like a phone, but right now the only way I can play the game on my 1366 x 768 screen is to autohide the task bar and drag up the window long enough that I can just barely read the second choice.

Also, a save feature with multiple save files would be better than the current autosave system.
press alt+enter for full screen.

Reactions: Rastafoo

Le Stag

May 7, 2024
Understand there's no point in having a "game over" screen if someone is totally not interested in the subject matter - at the same time I'd suggest some dialogue forks for different flavors of Laura's communication.

Right now, particularly during the 2nd Nate event it takes a sharp turn (or so I felt) for the submissive boyfriend, with lines like "I'll tell you if you're lucky!" or "You dont get pics right now maybe I'll send you later". It'd be easy enough to have a 'humiliation" subpath versus a "stag/vixen" subpath.
I'm currently working on the "stats" system. The new content (3 "prologue" chapters) will take it into account better. So there will definitely be different reactions based on that.

In any case, Laura will always be a tease, because that's how she is. :p

Prowl13

Jan 17, 2019
I haven't played a game set up like this before. It's interesting and possible potential as it grows. I read a few comments and for the most part I understand the feedback about sometimes the choices not being meaningful and how sometimes it feels like the only difference is between text or a emoji. So I'm glad to hear that the choices may have more meaning in the future.
With the DEV being a AI CG creator I do worry how that might limit content though. I have no experience in said field and does that mean Animations won't be possible? Would be fun as MC to request a video for example.

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I don't understand what's the point of giving response options to MC, if they have no influence, on the contrary, it's as if the girl responds automatically, I play the NTS game, but it's not a dialogue between MC and the girl, but a monologue from the girl

alyssssssssss

Jan 24, 2024
I reply to her who asks me if I want to see photos, I say no now, but she sends the photo anyway, Dev, this is unpleasant as errors, either you don't put these options, or you give the choice to do, what's the point of this.

Greenbean33

May 25, 2021
Really great work and potential so far, definitely keeping an eye on this one. I do agree a bit about weight of choices however, I think it would help a lot. I'd love to see how the game evolves over time.

4.40 star(s) 22 Votes