4.60 star(s) 29 Votes

DanThaMan

Engaged Member
Jun 25, 2017
There's not a whole lot of content so far but what's there so far is pretty good!

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
not true. unity works well, its cross-platform and well known.
surely the importance is that u know how to code and u are satisfied with the result.
I mean, what is the best engine? rpgmaker? ren'py? unreal? c++? html5?
theres a lot of different one to pick but in the end will it really matter?
maybe its not crossplatform. that will limit who can play it. otherwise I dont see any problems at all.

Reactions: palmergames

SvenVlad

Modder
Aug 11, 2017
not true. unity works well, its cross-platform and well known.
surely the importance is that u know how to code and u are satisfied with the result.
I mean, what is the best engine? rpgmaker? ren'py? unreal? c++? html5?
theres a lot of different one to pick but in the end will it really matter?
maybe its not crossplatform. that will limit who can play it. otherwise I dont see any problems at all.
Unity is better, IMO, for a 3D game. It limits implementation of mods (gallery, walkthroughs in-game, ports to Android, etc) and even modders who knows how to work with Unity. But it usually falls to the programmer. The Secret of Hokwiton, for example, it has like 1 save slot, but My Wife's a Star has several, even though it's a limit amount.

I'm not saying Unity is a bad engine, it's a powerful engine, but specifically for AVN, IMO again, it's just not the best.
But I certainly wish for his game to be successful. All the good luck to him :D

baka

Engaged Member
Modder
Oct 13, 2016
that is up to him, he can decide what features we get.
right now I dont see any reason for a load/save functionality. u have: reset all or reset to chapter.
also its quite early to tell, need more updates first. right now we have enough functionality. what we need is more content.
the unity base makes it compact and it feels like a emulated-phone. so its quite nice atm.
also unity can be used for 2D as well. u are not forced to make a 3D-game. and if we talk 3D unreal is better.

proudmoore91

Oct 31, 2019
My advice is to add a skip button, it is immersive the first time, but exploring options and seeing the different answers becomes very exhausting. Good luck with the project, it looks good. And as a suggestion, an infidelity-only route would be cool, sharing is not my type of game NTR hehehe :giggle: (y)

Axel34

Jan 5, 2019
Great first release! I really love the plot of the game, without slow burning. The protagonist, just like the player, knows what he wants really well!
Hope the author continues to work on the game!

Turret

Engaged Member
Jun 23, 2017
Great first release! I really love the plot of the game, without slow burning. The protagonist, just like the player, knows what he wants really well!
Hope the author continues to work on the game!
I second that! A very good first release and it looks like it is and stays netorase! We have far too few really good NTS games. This one has potential to join the short list if it develops nicely into the direction it currently is.
I´ll keep an eye on this game!

manjarateman

Jan 20, 2019
Damn this caught me off guard, wasn't expecting a first release to be this good, great promise for the NTS genre!

Unity and Ai Art had me thinking twice about trying it but neither was an issue in the slightest, the art looks great and the gameplay is smooth, although for replayability I do agree that a skip button might be a good idea in the future (not really an issue right now but as the story progresses and gets longer it might become one).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Really great hook and I'm definitely keeping an eye on the updates!

Reactions: Xakorik
4.60 star(s) 29 Votes