Wolf RPG Completed Netorare Imouto Misaki ~Ecchi Arubaito Sex Life~ [12-12-2018] [Acerola]

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes

EAT
Trial Moderator
Uploader
Aug 5, 2016

Overview:
Ordinary big brother Kazuo lives with protagonist little sister Misaki. Misaki and Kazuo started as mere siblings, not related by blood. When their parents died, their relationship became physical. Together, Kazuo and Misaki have survived. It's been okay, but not great. Now, things have changed for the worse. Kazuo got into trouble and lost his job. Not only that, he's been slapped with damages of over $10,000. In dire financial straits Kazuo gets snippy at his sister.
"I work hard to keep things together, you could at least clean the house!"
"I'm a burden, that's what you really want to say!" Misaki shoots back.
She insists on getting a part-time job. That part-time job ends up paying quite well... at a dear cost... Can you repay Kazuo's debt and still salvage the relationship!?​

Updated: 2020-12-12
Developer / Publisher:
Version: 12-12-2018
Censorship: Yes
Platform: Windows
Language: English
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Instructions

DOWNLOAD
Win: - -

Others: Full Save

AOO5dRy.jpg image.jpg tumblr_inline_o92s7bQxHb1u6u625_1280.jpg capture_004_17022017_220214.png tumblr_inline_o92s5vsU8p1u6u625_1280.jpg capture_023_18022017_003543.png

Last edited by a moderator:

TCMS

Quote my posts if you want an answer
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 5, 2016
Fixed the text for ya :)

Last edited:

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
Yah i played this one some time ago i enjoyed it and the art is to my liking.
it worth to check out if i remember you have 60 days to finish a run and the end depend on how you behaved ( how many guys you slept with )

Reactions: EvOr09

Umaru-chan

Aug 12, 2016
Is this fully translated? Last time I played this game some of the events were still in japanese.

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- Right Click on "Game.exe" Run with Japanese locale as admin to start playing.
If you dont have Apploc:
Already installed install it and do above instructions

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
changed Op added more instructions to post

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Cause if you have done that installed Apploc and run as japanese locale with admin by right clicking on game.exe dont see why it not working. Just redownloaded then myself did as just said and working fine.

OddFella

Aug 6, 2016
Does not work for me... I get to the meny but after I pressed start it show the beginning of the intro and then crashes.

Reactions: Funaro

ocensirum

Oct 13, 2016
Same, right after the living peacefully bit of the intro I get an error about a file, something along the lines of Data/MapData/OP---p_%mps bunch of squiggles. downloaded multiple times and used the apploc thing

Reactions: اشه 1962

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
Does not work for me... I get to the meny but after I pressed start it show the beginning of the intro and then crashes.
Same, right after the living peacefully bit of the intro I get an error about a file, something along the lines of Data/MapData/OP---p_%mps bunch of squiggles. downloaded multiple times and used the apploc thing
So you guys don't get to the house part of the game were they live in after intro, where they are talking

So you have done this:
Instructions:
1- Extract to desired location.
2- (optional) If you don't have Apploc installed. Download and install
3- Right Click on "Game.exe" Run with Japanese locale as admin to start playing.

Then it just crashes, if you have done that and it still crashes the only 2 things i can think of is changing your system locale to Japanese, but i didn't need to do that i just have the apploc installed. Also are you using windows 7 etc try changing that by right clicking on game.exe go to properties at bottom changing compatibility ticking run this program in compatibility mode try windows 7 or xp. If it still crashes don't know what is wrong works fine for myself so can't figure it out. Maybe someone else has and idea.

Reactions: pkku

Ankosh

Aug 15, 2016
I've tried all that, still get the same thing = \ I don't know if this screenshot helps
This Same message appear to me ONLY IF I DON't Right Click on "Game.exe" Run with Japanese locale as admin to start playing.
Are you sure that you download and installed ( HF Apploc) ??
if you have it installed try to remove it then install again

Reactions: Muff Diver

Muff Diver

Gaming Legend & LoneWolf
Respected User
Donor
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
maybe it dont like win 10 is all i can think off

3.90 star(s) 8 Votes