Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
Hey thanks, I hope I did that right.
Is this your game?? Could you please fix this "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" that keeps popping up randomly for no reasn??? I'm starting to like the game but this one annoying error makes it unplayable. PLEASE FIX

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Is this your game?? Could you please fix this "Uncaught TypeError: Cannot read property 'width' of null" that keeps popping up randomly for no reasn??? I'm starting to like the game but this one annoying error makes it unplayable. PLEASE FIX
It appears to me only when I skip too much.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
It appears to me only when I skip too much.
Yeah I noticed that before so I stopped pressing "Shift" to skip dialogues tp prevent it from appearing frequently. But recently, it appeared again even though I didn't skip any dialogue. The developer seriously needs to fix this before anything else

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
Yeah I noticed that before so I stopped pressing "Shift" to skip dialogues tp prevent it from appearing frequently. But recently, it appeared again even though I didn't skip any dialogue. The developer seriously needs to fix this before anything else
Yeah I agree.

dystant

Dec 13, 2022
I really like the art for this, but content is very limited, and there's a lot of tech issues. I got to day 3 and have zero entries in my Journal, so I'm assuming I'm either at the end of the content or I've missed something I need to continue. I can see from the Patreon that development is ongoing. I'll be interested to see where this goes.

Sarah Ali

Sep 14, 2023
So yeah, after completing the 10 missions (Morning 7, day 2 , Night 1) , no more missions seem to appear anymore after wards... Is that the end of the current version? Can someone let me know?

It bothers me when these games have game breaking glitches that devs don't pay attention to and they also don't bother mentioning when a current/ongoing version of their game ends leaving people hanging and having to come here just to ask

Last edited:

yyunus

Mar 28, 2020
So yeah, after completing the 10 missions (Morning 7, day 2 , Night 1) , no more missions seem to appear anymore after wards... Is that the end of the current version? Can someone let me know?

It bothers me when these games have game break glitches that devs don't pay attention to and they also don't bother mentioning when a current/ongoing version of their game ends leaving people hanging and having to come here just to ask
Yes, sadly it is the end for now. I'm waiting for the new update too, this game's a masterpiece.

Reactions: CulturedGamer

fredoo04

Jun 22, 2017
Is there something wrong? The year has ended and the game didn't get update sadly, why?? Also you're looking for a story writer for the game?
The next update will be big, they are working on it.
If it makes you feel better, I support about 20 games and only 2 have received an end of year update.

Reactions: yyunus
3.80 star(s) 12 Votes