Collection Video Nessie collection [2023-04-15] [TheRealVinyl]

xxlawxx

Dec 25, 2020
Updated archive?
I just saw the post on the subscribestar, I haven't subbed to it yet but I am very much considering it, as they have left paetron at this point. I am waiting to see if once kemono finally gets done with their update ( they just got in more servers since they were at max capacity and imports are down due to this) if a link will be posted there if it isn't coming up within the next week then I will prob sub and share the link here

Mar 8, 2018
I just saw the post on the subscribestar, I haven't subbed to it yet but I am very much considering it, as they have left paetron at this point. I am waiting to see if once kemono finally gets done with their update ( they just got in more servers since they were at max capacity and imports are down due to this) if a link will be posted there if it isn't coming up within the next week then I will prob sub and share the link here
Doubt kemono gonna get updated, he left forsubscribestar and subscribestar pages on kemono barely exist/get updated at all :/ Unless someone will hero mode this its rip.

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
Doubt kemono gonna get updated, he left forsubscribestar and subscribestar pages on kemono barely exist/get updated at all :/ Unless someone will hero mode this its rip.
Kemono got fixed a little bit ago, week or so. SubStar side is still dead tho.

xxlawxx

Dec 25, 2020
As a little bit of an update, I didn't end up getting the subscription to subscribestar. But I did find that the discord is on Kemono and it is still updated. The Discord is called Hoos of Nessie and has all their new animations on it.

Reactions: Chososfanboy

Fappingfox

Sep 30, 2018
As a little bit of an update, I didn't end up getting the subscription to subscribestar. But I did find that the discord is on Kemono and it is still updated. The Discord is called Hoos of Nessie and has all their new animations on it.
If only they were dropbox links and not direct Discord uploads

BobCarter

Jan 28, 2018
And they do seem to be able to be downloaded