VN Others Completed Neko Para Vol.1 Soleil Kaiten Shimashita! [Final] [Neko Works]

Bloo

The Angry Person
Former Staff
Aug 18, 2016
nekopara-volume-1-art.png

Overview:

What's NEKOPARA? Why, it's a cat paradise! Minazuki Kashou, the son of a long line of Japanese confection makers moved out to open his own shop "La Soleil" as a patisserie. But upon moving out, hidden amongst his things were two of the catgirls ("neko"), Chocola and Vanilla, that the family had been raising. When he tried to send them back, they begged and pleaded until he gave in and now they've opened La Soleil together. With two nekos who really, REALLY love their master trying their very best and occasionally failing -- a heartful comedy opens for business! See the Sayori NEKO WORKs’ mascots Chocola and Vanilla like never before, moving, and in full voice on screen. And now with the E-mote System, the characters smoothly move on screen changing expression and poses in countless ways.
Title: Neko Para Vol.1 Soleil Kaiten Shimashita!
Original Title: ネコぱら Vol.1 ソレイユ開店しました!
Sequel:
VNDB:
Length: Short (2 - 10 hours)
Year: Japan 2014-12-30, English Version 2014-12-30
Developer: Neko Works
Publishers: DenpaSoft & Sekai Project & Neko Works
Language: English
Voice: Japanese
Censored: Yes
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

System Requirements:

DOWNLOAD
- - - - -

79093.jpg 79094.jpg 79095.jpg 79096.jpg 79101.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

baconlord

Nov 23, 2016
I can not get it to work for me. I get the message "the procedure entry point steamvideo could not be located on the dynamic link library nekopara vol1.\plugin\krkrsteam.dll" any advice?

RuiMist

May 6, 2017
I remember downloading a completely uncensored version of this game but the website I got it from apparently was closed down recently which kind of sucks because I wanted to redownload it unless I got the website name wrong might be the case because it was a couple years ago or a year ago when I downloaded it.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Is this really a VN because on the PS4 it;s just a kinetic novel.

Dyhart

Jul 30, 2017
Kinetic Novels are a subgenre of Visual Novels. Visuals Novel is just a broad term.
Completely forgot I had asked this but that doesn't really answer my question. Visual Novels offer choices, Kinetic Novels do not. So they are two completely different things. There is also a tag called "kinetic novel" which isn't present. Generally that should answer my question, but as I said on the PS4 it's a kinetic novel.

Aug 10, 2019
I remember downloading a completely uncensored version of this game but the website I got it from apparently was closed down recently which kind of sucks because I wanted to redownload it unless I got the website name wrong might be the case because it was a couple years ago or a year ago when I downloaded it.
Did you found that uncensored version?