QSP Abandoned Neighbor [Final] [Balddoor]

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
1.jpg

Overview:

The game about the relationship between the protagonist and his new neighbor named Nastya is built on the principles of monopoly. In a sense, it is a simulator of family life.

A neighbor is a young, independent girl with her own character, who does not want to have anything in common with her neighbor, so direct influence on her behavior is impossible. Those. To seize power over it will not succeed, the game is not at all about it.

I do not want to start with differences, but apparently I will: The main character of this game is not a concerned sexual maniac with hyperexcitability. A regular girl who has sex only because of the need and is wary of this process. A game is built around the needs of the heroine. Here it is impossible to convert a modest one into a sex bomb for a couple of mouse clicks. It is necessary to fulfill her wishes, Explore the apartment, discover its secrets and so on. Those. To the main character is not a machine of lust, but rather like a person in whose private life her neighbor participates only because of excessively good audibility. It is necessary to communicate with the heroine, take into account her wishes and, if she begins to trust you, gradually develop her sex life.

Purpose of the game : To ensure that the neighbor continues to rent the apartment as long as possible.
Thread Updated: 2021-02-17
Release Date: 2021-02-17
Developer: Balddoor
Censored: No
Version: Final
Language: Russian, English (MTL)
Genre:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Installation:

Changelog:

DOWNLOAD
Win: - - -
Other:

1.jpg 2.jpg SCR_Neighbor_011.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:

Hercule_Poirot

Aug 22, 2016
I've been playing for a couple of hours and Nastya ignores me completely, not even a "hi neighbor". Until now, I've only been able to(besides going to work and sleeping):
1) install hidden cams in her apartment and spying on her
2) catfish her using a fake female facebook profile to chat about everything)
3) I've left several gifts in her mailbox
4) Spend some time in her apartment when Nastya's not there

I honestly don't know which stats should I improve, because the name of the stats don't make any sense, so I've been improving each stat by 9, expecting to get a reaction out of her whenever I ask her to talk to me with the real MC's real profile instead of the fake one.

The MC's stats are the following:

Performance:
Accuracy:
Care:
Excerpt:
Computer literacy:

WTF??? does any of you know russian and english well enough to make any sense out of those stats?

PS: Seriously, I think my MC must be one phonecall away from being put in prison!!!

Rant over, don't worry, be Huggies...but seriously, can anyone make any sense out of those stats?or mod the shit out of the eng .qsp file?

Last edited:
Reactions: DragonWrath

Forgeshield

Aug 5, 2016
Performance:
Accuracy:
Care:
Excerpt:
Computer literacy:

WTF??? does any of you know russian and english well enough to make any sense out of those stats?
In the code, Performance=efficiency, Care=attention, Excerpt=stamina, for what that's worth. Raising those values in the save editor causes her values to increase faster when you interact with her with your fake account. So normally the bar may go up 4 points, now it goes up 20ish, for example. I didn't try to map it out, but I imagine there's one stat per type of conversation you can have with her. That's just a guess though since I raised them all at once by cheating.

From a (very) quick look at the code and images, I don't think you can ever talk to her in real life. It seems to all be through your fake persona.

paramotor

Aug 22, 2016
Need mirror:
Sorry, you can't view or download this file at this time.

Too many users have viewed or downloaded this file recently. Please try accessing the file again later. If the file you are trying to access is particularly large or is shared with many people, it may take up to 24 hours to be able to view or download the file. If you still can't access a file after 24 hours, contact your domain administrator.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
In the code, Performance=efficiency, Care=attention, Excerpt=stamina, for what that's worth. Raising those values in the save editor causes her values to increase faster when you interact with her with your fake account. So normally the bar may go up 4 points, now it goes up 20ish, for example. I didn't try to map it out, but I imagine there's one stat per type of conversation you can have with her. That's just a guess though since I raised them all at once by cheating.

From a (very) quick look at the code and images, I don't think you can ever talk to her in real life. It seems to all be through your fake persona.
From what I have seen you are supposed to find out her preferences (like colour, movie etc.) and then put that on your fakebook profile until she accepts your friend request. Didn't get that far because the game ended before.

The whole approach is kinda interesting, I hope it gets more fleshed out in future updates.

mbRjpZLD

Apr 28, 2017
While Nastya lives next to you, she will have sex-related events. At the moment, this event is one, but then (possibly) there will be options. Each sex event gives you experience points that can be distributed according to the characteristics of the character:
  • Mindfulness - the search for objects
  • Efficiency - money and fatigue
  • Endurance - the duration of conversations with Nastya
  • Accuracy - the quality of the traps
  • Comp literacy - affects the quality of the camera's mouth + future events

Nastia also has a set of parameters that affects her actions and events occurring with her
  • Beauty - salary + random events affecting the mood
  • Curiosity - interest in life (and sex)
  • Confidence - salary and willingness to experiment
  • Depravity - affects the rate of excitement and sex desires
  • Satisfaction (from life) is the most important parameter if it falls below the critical point Nastya leaves. Drops slowly. Increases sex and desire fulfillment

In addition, Nastia has states
  • Mood - affects everything
  • Excitation - the maximum leads to understand what is growing every day a little
  • The suspicion grows as the traces of neighbor activity are detected

In addition, Nastya will leave if beauty, curiosity, confidence, depravity or suspicion reach a maximum. This should be avoided.

The influence on Nastya's behavior is possible only indirectly, by changing the appointment of objects in Nastia's apartment.
After changing the assignment, a "trap" is created in which Nastya can get with some probability.
In a single day, it can enter no more than 3 traps. (Yes, technically it is a table card game).

How to use the items : When you develop attentiveness to certain values, in Nastia's apartment you will first find the locations, then on the locations of the objects. For example: a bed - a pillow on the bed. Then you go to the store. And think what to buy. Showing remarkable ingenuity. Hint: For a pillow - a softener, for glasses - a glass wiper, etc.

If you have guessed with the object when you enter the corresponding location, a line appears with the possibility of application and a "trap" will be created. Traps are of different types and types, this is understandable by the game itself.
Triggering the trap leads to some change in the parameters of the heroine.

In addition, you can correct Nastya's behavior by means of some negotiations through the social network.
This mechanism (in theory) should have a much smaller effect, but so far in practice it has not been possible to verify this.

What to do if Nastya asks you about something : This is a game of attentiveness - talking to her on any topic, the heroine asks you a topic. If you guess the topic that met more than 4 times, Then get a little bonus to Nastya's trust.

Yes, it is possible not only to talk with Nastya, but also to observe. You can install cameras in Nastia's apartment. If you installed the camera, then the experience for sex work increases, and if you observe it, it increases. But it's worth remembering one nuance. Do not rush to install cameras. The quality of the installation of cameras depends on accuracy and comp literacy, and with increasing curiosity, Nastya can begin to find cameras, which is almost guaranteed to lead to the ending of the game, so the cameras need to be periodically outweighed.

privitude

Jun 26, 2017
I can't play games like this with broken English. I'm not a grammar Nazi. I don't care about occasional misspellings or tops, but unless the scenes are voice-acted and animated, language is required to set the scene in my head. If I have to focus on figuring out WTF it's even trying to say, it's too distracting to turn me on.

zoomg

Modder
Nov 22, 2016
Noone's forcing you, if you know you don't like it why even bother playing it. It clearly says in OP that's machine translation, also it's not really a place to state your personal likes or dislikes, make a blog or something.