QSP Abandoned Neighbor [Final] [Balddoor]

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
Oh I might update it some more in the future. Still needs a lot of work and wanted to add at least the notebook entries for in game help. I've just been fairly burnt out myself on it. Plus with the pandemic in the states and working 6 days a week. I don't have much energy anymore.
Well the pandemic is a global mess :/

balddoor

Jan 4, 2018
last

fixed many bugs

the following bugs are NOT fixed so as no to delay the release of the version
- bug with arbitrary change of cameras
- bug with text in another language for array elements
- bug presence of snow in some GIF files
- many other not identified bugs

they will be fixed in the next version 0.3
another type of sex will be added, the ability to set events outside the apartment and some plot events

if someone takes on the job of optimizing the graph, I would be very grateful - there is always not enough time for it
and because of it, the volume of the game is growing at a catastrophic pace

if someone has ideas for adding objects and traps to the apartment - write, I will add
in general, adding events, desires, etc. in the game is not difficult; it's enough to just add them

Reactions: zargana
Apr 27, 2017
Can someone give me some tips of what i need to do here? I spend a hour playing this and i have absolutely no idea of what i need to do, i install the cameras, explored her apartment and change some things with the ones i bought but i dont know what to do, how do interact with her? Talk or whatever, besides the fake account.

zargana

Jun 1, 2017
last
Google Drive

fixed many bugs

the following bugs are NOT fixed so as no to delay the release of the version
- bug with arbitrary change of cameras
- bug with text in another language for array elements
- bug presence of snow in some GIF files
- many other not identified bugs

they will be fixed in the next version 0.3
another type of sex will be added, the ability to set events outside the apartment and some plot events

if someone takes on the job of optimizing the graph, I would be very grateful - there is always not enough time for it
and because of it, the volume of the game is growing at a catastrophic pace

if someone has ideas for adding objects and traps to the apartment - write, I will add
in general, adding events, desires, etc. in the game is not difficult; it's enough to just add them
Thanx for the update but there is a major bug and cant progress. U cant buy any gift to your neighbor. Actually you can pay but the gift never arrives. Also on chat menu (3rd icon news tape Nastya -click- not the amuse the right icon with no name) when you click it, its not showing any photos or anything, only a broken image. Also when you go in Nastyas apartment if u click explore, the explore and look around options never appear in any room. Hope you find some time to fix it.

Thank you

Centrophy

Dec 2, 2017
The problem for me is not the bugs, is the fact i have know idea what i need to do, 2h playing this game a absolutely no progress besides installing the cameras and peeping.
That and the file size for what amounts to very little interesting content is kind of why I dropped it. It could have been an interesting voyeur game but too much time is spent doing uninteresting things. Seriously, look through the image folder. There's like nothing sexy there. At best you may get some softcore pin up stuff or schlicking. The chat mechanic also seems incredibly obtuse. It's like performing some ritual to summon a Lovecraftian creature or playing Cultist Simulator.

Reactions: makcim334

dmmt

May 8, 2020
the initiation file is nested un the QSP directory, I found that, but it brings the game up in Russian. How do I make it English? (I cant read ANY of the commands in the frame, all labels are Russian.)

balddoor

Jan 4, 2018
the initiation file is nested un the QSP directory, I found that, but it brings the game up in Russian. How do I make it English? (I cant read ANY of the commands in the frame, all labels are Russian.)
it looks like this is an old version of the game

dmmt

May 8, 2020
TY....now I can read the labels. :)

dayum...yeah, I can read the labels but the story???? Even with the words written in English....disjointed randomness prevails.

Last edited:
  • Yay, new update!
Reactions: mememeandmyself

konabwo

Engaged Member
Sep 19, 2020
does it have some cheat menu?
caz i opened something once (where i could print numbers i want for male mc;maybe for nastya as well) and then had no luck finding it again.

any way to make that handicraft almost-mingame (her masturbating sequencing) auto-winnable? or she will get better with better scores and practice...
also noticed that installed cameras dissapeared from some locations

is there any xxx content? maybe i shouldnot bother .

Last edited:

broken_division

Game Compressor
Oct 4, 2017
Hi there i made a compressed version of the game
from 3.46 GB to 1.02 GB

have a nice one ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Asenaris